​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eric Emerson&Ted Steele The Big (AMBUSH) Valley

Be very careful if you come down to the Valley in the spring.
I live far to the west of the Valley but I have seen smoke signals and can hear the tom toms rumbling in the east.
I feel that the nation is planning an ambush(just like at the little big horn).
The long cold winter has them all in camp with plenty of time to plan your demise.
I have talked to a wise old scout from out in the plains(my dad) and he said if you come down to the valley in the spring that we should come over and give you some reinforcements, PLEASE let me know before you come so we can come over and help you in your quest to unseat the nation.

Yours truly
The young scout of the western plains
Kevin Harris

Re: Eric Emerson&Ted Steele The Big (AMBUSH) Valley

WE WILL HAVE FUN HOWEVER IT GOES....

Kevin, A small select team of re-enforcements would be welcome. We'd be kind of like a Navy Seals elite intervention team. In fact, Ted and I are doing a lot of cardio-vascular work in case the opportunity presents itself.
You and your Dad would fit right into our small, elite force. Do not bring too many others though or they will start whining about being out-numbered -- again. We hope to allow Joel to accompany us in any such endeavor. However, he has just recently been de-programmed from captivity and torture at the hands of the Nation. He might not yet be strong enough to enter the Valley of the Shadow of Geronimo.

I do agree with your message hillbilly, the scalping will have to be replaced with tongue torture, due to the hair impaired subjects.

Eric let me know when and where and we will be there to help out how ever we can .
Hope to see you this spring at the AMBUSH VALLEY

Whatever hunt we attend, I sure hope they're selling hats.

We may need to buy some extras