​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Booking pups for sale

booking pups for sale off these crosses:

1.)Big Creek Sam X Desotos Sweet Candy (Ace Bishop X DH Scarback)
2.)Mud Creek Bones X Budd Hill Peanut (FH Simon X J&D's Witch)
3.)Big Creek James X Lamey's Josie (Lamey's Smokey X Lamey's Amber)

$200.00 each and will be ready in 3 weeks..pups will have had 2 shots

call 228-860-0576 for more info

Re: Booking pups for sale

Would you take 350 for a pair of them bones pups dennis

Stephen call me

james and Josie pups all spoke for..

Dennis I'm located just outside junction city Arkansas I wasn't even aware the bones dog was still livin I mainly outside hunt on deer but ran against bones a few times and he was a fine hound. I tried your number twice no answer I like to talk to you bout pups and also breeding 870-731-5649 thanks. Greg

Greg I've tried to reach you back two different times today and it says your phone is out of service??

all bones pups spoke for.. still have a gyp and dog pup left off big creek sam and desotos candy..thanks for all the calls..

Dennis is Josie Regestered now , was told she was a grade dog and could not be ?

Dennis is a guy who wants to promate , why don't he show up to the big hunts ?

haters and jealously.. we just got back into this past year and we won and placed at every hunt we were at besides Purvis hunt 2 weeks ago.. no need to promote. we'll see you at the big one!

promate? is that an anal gland? is it a chess move? a sex act ? Tupperware? did you mean promote? it seems to me people that feel the need to promote have a desire to be recognized..i could give a flyin flip..Josie does appreciates your concern for her lineage though..she made me laminate her gold seal and padlocks her igloo..she indicated the james pups were the most aggressive and beastfull creatures shes ever had cause they sucked so hard her t*ts look like #2 pencils. shes put her request in for early retirement and is demanding a vaginal reconstruction surgery..as far as the hunts and playing dodgeball, we've gone to several, won some,,lost some..whatever..

all pups are sold..thanks for the calls