​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bring a Gyp in

Is there anything you can give a gyp to bring her in ran her all winter long now wanting to get some pups out of her around the first of the year any advice is appreciated she had a litter of pups 5 months ago

Re: Bring a Gyp in

I would start by telling her how much you cared about her,,Then some slow soft kissing on her neck,give it a week or so she be in season!!!! LOL!!

Put her in with some aggressive males. Keep her up and she will come in. It's almost time anyway. 🐶

Jimmy that's good right there but I just don't want to take our relationship to the next level and I've got her on a chain and I've started pouring the feed to her

Paint a number on her works for me every time

Give one capsul of vitamin E 400 mg a day
Might take two months

Mare plus from tractor supply, its in the horse section and isn't exp, its all kinds of vitamins that brings a mare in season and works on a dog the same way, looks like laying mash for chicken, has a sweet taste dogs wont eat on there own, have to mix it with something else like can feed or something else, half a little cup 3 times a week will work, seen gyps come in off it that's never cycled right,between that and putting her with a male she will surley come in, brought 3 in at 2 days apart using it! have used this many years and have never failed to work

Will be picking up a bucket today