​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vitamans/Supplements

What are some suggestions on a good vitamin/supplement for giving dogs energy and keeping them healthy (for Friday nights and getting ready for a field trial.) I have used Lixatonic but was wondering if there was anything better, and if so how much do you give and how often?

Re: Vitamans/Supplements

Vitamins don't work miracles,look closer at your dogs.

K-9 super fuel

I second Kelly's suggestion. K-9 Super Fuel is good stuff. Lixotinic is good but if the weather isn't cool it will make your dogs run hot.

K-9 Super Fuel , saw a big difference in our dogs in 2 weeks . Put on feed and wet for best result .

How often do you give K-9 Superfuel and how long?

Have tried all different vitamins/minerals, etc... Feed them a good quality feed and keep them wormed out and condition them properly. U do that and if the dogs got it in them, they will perform. We don't realize it but a good quality dog feed has all the vitamins/minerals in it that they need!! U can do to much and make them perform worse!!! May have been using it wrong but the K-9 Superfuel didn't jive well with mine!!!

quality feed,pride,sportsmans pride,showtime,etc has been formulated for us. It's in the feed. That's why it cost do much. Worming and good place rest up after a race.And the better the hound the worse he gona look.

Rusty i dont care what u feed them one will get down on u every once in a while i use Lixotinic or Red Glow it will help them get back on their feet if they get anemic or run down that is my suggestion good luck god bless and happy hunting! S.R.