​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIG BRANCH DUEL

On feb 22&23 harlan hagan is having a 2 day event. This will be 2 separate one day hunts in a row, this means you pay to run saturday then if you wish to come back sunday mornin you pay another entry fee. Will be givin cash prizes both days. YOU MUST RUN YOUR HOUND THE FIRST DAY TO QUALIFY TO RUN THE SECOND DAY, NO FRESH HOUNDS THE SECOND DAY!!! you do not have to come the second day if you dont want to. The entry fee is $60 per day and we will run 4 hrs a day. This is a all age hunt. We will have a $10,$25, and a $50 calcutta per day. Harlan hagan will be taking the numbers starting feb 1st 1-337-397-5575, please do not call wanting numbers before then! If you have any questions feel free to call harlan or myself 1-318-715-2879

Re: BIG BRANCH DUEL

BTT

address. how big pen ?

Pen is about 17 miles east of Leesville La, 300 acres

the physical address of the pen is 1357 Almon hagan rd hicks la. any questions or for directions feel free to call me at 1-318-715-2879

It is a leesville address not a hicks address

Will this be a leader board hunt and will you have to be registered and pay a leader board fee?

No this is not a leaderboard hunt. This is just a all age two day money hunt

BTT

There will be a 80 dog limit on the hunt. If you have numbers already and you see you are not using all your numbers please call harlan (1-337-397-5575) to turn the numbers in you are not using.

Mr. Tyson do you know how much will be paid back and also how many places you gonna pay back? Thanks

Tyson-- what can we expect for a kitchen? Is Harlan cooking breakfast and lunch? It will be a long day. Keep the little man away from the stove. I can bring my own Beanie Weenies.

No Beanie Weenies there only BAR S! That's what is for LUNCH!

Sounds like you big bellies just going to eat

The pen will keep $25 and will pay back $35 a dog. We will pay all 10 places plus we will have a $10,$25 and a $50 calcutta

You sure 25 is enough are do they need a little more? Those must be some good coyotes!

I was there Sunday and the coyotes ran good. There were some good young hounds there that I think have a bright future ahead of them.

btt

Who's going to be the one. I hear Tyson Stokes he goes there every Sunday morning and says he don't know if he is going he does not have anything good enough but always says he has most of the crossings know matter who shows up! Just wonder how many numbers are out and how many will actually show up and run against lil M.Pie

My money is on benson James & poncho

Mine to Ed. but i will be there to clap for them!There has been very good running every sunday morning.Don't forget Trent Loper has some good one's and don't no who eles is coming. Good luck to everyone.

Looks like a lot of really good dogs are going to be there and is going to be a tough hunt that anyone would be proud to WIN!
I don't know much but I think it will be just the right dog in the right place. Everyone has some great dogs from the folks I got to run with the last month and that is the most of the people coming except just a few but have heard a lot about their dogs also. To say the least this will be one for the BOOKS!!! It's gonna be a good one!!!
P.S. I want be there to clap for anyone ya'll keep me posted!

We will be there full force sat mourning with our shirts and caps representing our kennel and website , please go to your local bank and get plenty of Calcutta money to play with !!! It's time to show you boys who R &R is !!!!!

R&R you got one thing right (Mourning) that is what you gonna be doing. Happy Hunting

Please turn in any numbers your not using please !

Don't worry R&R Kennel went and got plenty of money today before the bank ran out just like my dogs will do so get ready to collect. R Not ! Lol !

Word on the street is that Mr.Miller is running one. Any news from Leesville?

I'm sure he borrowed one !!!

Put the women and children to bed boys! Its about to get ugly!I hope ya'll are ready to meet the Grim Reaper! Papaw's ship is about to come in!

98 Dogs It's going to be a war

From what I seen the Broadway train is rolling! Choo! Choo!

It's a Bulter show

Congrats Parker/Davis!!

Who was in the top 10?

1- Parker/Davis
2- Rob Chamberlin
3- Parker/Davis
4- Broadway
5- Broadway
6- Chase Dowies
7- Valentine
8- Parker/Davis
9- Trent Loper
10-Glenn Hogan

Congrats to everyone that placed!
2nd Who Dat's Ace (DM Pushx Byrds Tootsie)

Congrats to my brother and Heath on another great win. GEtting use to having my butt kicked by yall!!!!!

I heard 26 hounds return today. cong. to all who place in the hunt on Saturday. I recommend a scratch program for these hunts because there is way to much barking out of place and running other dogs. it really hunt the hunt and a good running hound.