Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for mud creek sambo dog

I am looking for something off Sambo. dog or gyp it don't matter thanks

Re: looking for mud creek sambo dog

Put a name on post and I'll give u a # two call

Sorry that was my buddy looking for me. no harm intended he just don't want his name on here. Anyways I've had a couple of these in the past and would like something to breed to strait off sambo

Give me a call 903 824 1078

My pops is dennis lamey. I'm his boy. We got the mud creek bones dog right off sambo down here in biloxi Mississippi

Hows his pups doing mr lamey

Give me a call when you get time mr Douglas. 228 861 5096

I got a nice gyp off Sambo and R&B'S Benji Girl i would sell her but not cheap. S.R.

His pups are hittin pretty hard mr Douglas. We got 2 solid red gyp pups we runnin off bones and c &c speedy lady (big thunder bred gyp off July juice) big creek kennel has the male Littermate, they seem to be showin up with a lot of talent

We have one also, she is sure looking good so far.

sorry mr eric I forgot about you havin one when I posted it. im glad shes workin out for you .. the cross seems like it struck pretty good. we ran ours with big creek's bones male pup today. hes pretty nice. I know we all have high hopes for em. we also have some babies off bones now and a hales bred gyp jeff ingram used to have. there beautiful. some blanket backs some Holsteins lol