​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUESTION.....

What is the CORRECT dosage for Equimax(paste)? It has praziquantel & ivermectin in it as primary ingredients.

Had heard it was a good wormer to use, & wanted to use it as an alternative to Safeguard (pyrantel-pamoate).

Thanks for your help!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

Re: QUESTION.....

I use it every other month! I put about a dime size out the tube on my finger and place it on the back of the mouth

it is a great wormer and I have used it for the past year with good result. I put it to about three fourth the joint of my first finger on a big hound and put less on smaller hounds. to much will make one sick for two or three days. it will get all worms.

Allen if you continue to use your real name when you post on Masterfox, you will be ban from the site.

Allen you have to be careful with. It is great wormer. I don't like the guessing part of. I like knowing exactly what I am giving them. I squirt the whole tube in a 12 cc syringe and push the air out of it. Give a grown dog 1cc. I usually squirt 1cc into a 3cc syringe then give to the dog. Easier for me to be sure I don't give them too much.

I squeeze it into a syringe give one cc
To grown walker