​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastern Carolina @ manning

I talk to Paul Caskey and Jeramy Sullivan they there paiting numbers and said there some good competiton showed up......for the final points hunt of the 2013 hoy race.....

Quick Catch (Chloe)
Ronnie McMillian (Little D)
Paul Caskey (RC dog)
Opie Knls ( brought truck load heard 18, they be tough)
UCLA Kyle Todd - Remington ageless wonder....
Im not sure but I bet the No Pitty dogs (Heaters) be there they tough
Danny and Stephen Fowler
Sam Hucks - USO President

wish I was there - going to be good hunt I told Jeramy that the measuring stick for eastern carolina winners is 400 HGA points so he knows little bit history on the hunt....lol

Be good
Lenny

Re: Eastern Carolina @ manning

Crowe, I hear there are around 150 hounds for the cast this morning, so this should be a shoot out for the HOY. But we are just running a few in the derby so we won't get in the way!! Good luck to everyone..

Travis u coming uso? Good luck in derby

Yes Crowe we are planning on it! Did not want to burn out my AA dogs at this one with the USO so close. So we are going to try to stand those 4 days in there!

Someone tell us how the high hound of the year dogs are doing after the 1st day!!!

The word is there are 17 dogs over 200 pts, Ch. Hammers RC is top SD dog with 355 pts, Little D and Chloe are in that mix with Kyles Remington leading hunt over all with 20h and 310 sd. But I am not at the pen so this is what I am hearing..

Good LUCK tomorrow to everyone...

Keep us posted if you know or hear anything,Thanks!!!!

What happened today?

No Pitty Kennels wins the derby. Kyles Remington leading the hunt with Hammers RC leading the S&D.

What about Little D & Chole?

Not sure been getting info by phone. Rain and wind this morning with a lil thunder, could get interesting! Good Luck everyone. Hold it to em "Lil General!!"

Little D is firmly in top ten going out today and Chloe was probably 100 pts from top ten SD.

Kyle Remington is tearing it up I heard he had 20H and 320Sd day 1 and yesterday he had 65H and 165SD......

Paul Caskey dog RC was 10th sd going out today, he got roughed up by yote at the end of the 1st day and that slowed him yesterday....

Should be a good hunt today....

Good luck to all that casted today.......

Lenny

Any news yet?

1. kyle remington
2. snoppy
3. quick catch chloe
4. todd razor
5. mcmillians little d
6.todd's tree shaker
7. little swamp molley
8. Hutto's abby
9. Quick catch jake
10. Victorias OBG

Congrats to Kyle and Dean todd on remington winning another hunt....strong.

COngrats to Jeramy and all Quick Catch on placing Chloe 3rd

Congrats to ROnnie on placing Little D 6th

Kyle and Dean tore it up, placed 3 in top ten....way to represent Aynor/Galivants Ferry Area Kyle and Dean...

Lenny

Congratulations to Quick Catch! Chloe is the real deal for sure!

So who won hound of the year Chole or Little D?

I don't know who will win hoy but I know little D has placed in 3 - 3 day hunts in December alone that's pretty impressive. Idk if that has been done many times before in 3 different states

I think Little D wins it with the 50 point traveling bonus by placing in SC. If they were within 5 or 10 points of each other before this hunt and if Little D had not placed in SC yet this year and if Little D doesn't lose points because he placed too many times in the same pen I think he should be ahead. I know he placed in MS, LA, and SC in December. That is pretty good.

Congrats to quick catch on a fine year with a fine hound know doubt. Also to lit D on makeing a strong showin this year, and to Remington another notch on the belt between him & lit D, b hard to find them any tougher congrats to all that placed.

First off let’s say there was some good competition for Hound of the Year, yes to the above post Little D did make three, 3 day hunts in a row this year, in the month of December. First was the Fred Peavey in Harrisville MS, where he won the hunt with combination and dual plus classiest hound. Second he went to Joes Branch Fox Preserve in Enon La, Dixieland Opening where he placed 8th being the highest speed and drive the 3rd Day. Yes this dog at the age of six had to step up to make the trip up north and place 5th HGA and 4th Speed and drive. I know this hound is a eight time Dual field Champion. So congratulation to Little D for HOY.