​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please keep Mark & Debbie Huffman and kids(Ambler Ridge Kennels) in your thoughts and prayers!

Sending out a special prayer request for our friend's Mark & Debbie Huffman and Family. Please stop and say a prayer for the loss of their home the other night.... Everyone is safe and well but this is a tragic loss they have suffered during this Holiday Season!

Stephen Brown
S & J Kennels

Re: Please keep Mark & Debbie Huffman and kids(Ambler Ridge Kennels) in your thoughts and prayers!

My thoughts will definitely be with them, I can somewhat relate, a week before Christmas a pipe busted and flooded my home,not being at home for Christmas has been hard for my wife and family but at least it can be repaired and we will have a home to go back to in a few weeks,i couldn't imagine losing everything.Iv learned a valuable lesson the past few weeks,always be thankful for what you have and no matter how bad it gets theres someone somewhere that's havin the same problems or in their case worse.Our thoughts and prayers go out to this family.

Re: Please keep Mark & Debbie Huffman and kids(Ambler Ridge Kennels) in your thoughts and prayers!

What can we do to help and please give an address where to send money or gift cards. Thanks