​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strongest White Stud Hound

What is throwing the strongest white pups on eastcoast. Knows how to run a piece of game. Like to have some nice white pups.

Re: Strongest White Stud Hound

Goodies tin man!

Ch. High Cotton Rock was the best built, most powerful running coyote hound I have ever seen as far as "white" hounds go. He was the complete package! I think he is capable of being a good producer but his pups have not been field trialed much.

Rds Jessie James is throwing good strong pups!

Need to consider Nash's Willie! Kyle Ladner has just made a duel champion out of a young dog. And I hear there is a couple nice more coming up

I own goodes tin man he is in va at brandon magees kennel he is a good looking 26 inch tall has won several classiest hounds can run his game with speed and dont need any help he all ready has three titiles including fl b ch witb 300 dogs and titiles in the field at some of the fastest and tuffest hunts going so if j got a good gyp give him a call while h can if u need to know anymore heres my number 6189240079 thanks for your time

.Ch jesse james is the way to go. He won field and dual @ fl state, that tin man won bench ch at..not knocking tin man but he got dismissed early while jesse was still rollin...

Never judge any dog by one hunt....better yet a hunt period. A good hound speaks for himself!

Bring him to the souther il well who can roll or who can go home tim man also finished the all amercian the next week and made the cut dont think I would knock him if I never watched him run and I watched him for to years where dogs can run not trot and he won sd not the hunting class

Where is CH. Jesse James located at and a contact # for him? John, can i also get a contact # for Tin Man

Ronald Cercy owns Jessie James. He is located in Middleburg Fla. 904-219-1707 cell.
God Bless
Bobby

Brandon magee heres his number he has tin man 804 283 2373 thanks for your time if can help give a hollar take care

john what is tin mans breeding

Goodes zook which goes back helliums and osteens breeding but what I like is he goes back to hoehners action cat on the top and bottom and not many people owned one as good old cat was tin man mother is lotts patches

Brad's Cat R. Brad Richardson owns him in SC. He puts some nice ones on the dirt with limited breeding...