​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
+ + + + + + This is getting BIG + + + + + + +

The 2014 Masters is looking like it's gonna be a MONSTER, as far as support from the sponsors in the hound world.

I'm proud to announce a few extras added to the hunt, with a few more to come , hopefully.

I would like to thank Mr. Chuck Haaland and Specialty Feeds for coming on board with something special for the hunt.

" The Specialty Feeds Challenge at the Masters "

Specialty Feeds will be giving $500 , EACH DAY , to the high scoring S&D dog.

Old school shootout style - one winner , each day - if there is a tie , it will be broken by # of first place crossings.

Thanks again Mr. Haaland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to thank Mr Terry Walker with the Horn, and Mr Ronnie McMillan with the Chase.

The Horn and The Chase EACH have offered up $1500 to registered dogs who finish in the top 3. This will be broken down: $750 for first, $500 for second, $250 for third.

Thanks again Terry and Ronnie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And DO NOT forget Mr John Allan with Black Gold , Randy McGovern with Showtime , Mike Carr with Pride , Debbie Johnson with Johnson's Telemetry, and the other sponsors who help us !

More to come folks....more to come. It's gonna be a Big Un !

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me.

Hank Cranford
2014 Masters President

Re: + + + + + + This is getting BIG + + + + + + +

I tell you what that is strong support from them sponsors....all I can say is WOW, I got to get my dogs registerd quick (3000.00 added purse is nice)

Lenny

Great Job Hank: It is amazing how these sponsors continue to support our needs. Again from the Masters thanks to all you sponsors.

Lenny & Steve , they truly are.

We've got Black Gold giving a TON to the bench show winners.

We've got Showtime , Pride , and another feed company giving $750 AND a ton of feed each towards the top 20 GTP.

Miss Debbie is working on something , and she always comes thru.

And I'm working on a couple more.

We've invited 46-48 judges , and are shooting for 35-40 to cover that ground and are starting to hear back from them.

We're working hard for this to be a big reward to the top 20.

I will be asking for some help from the locals , and the hunters in one area - trying to keep the judges costs down with gas and travel , we will need guys to let them use your 4 wheelers to judge off of. I will be pushing this closer to game time, but keep this in mind fellows: Gas money takes it directly out of the payback, and if they don't have to drag a 4 wheeler with them, it helps everyone.

This is going to be a shoot out!!!!

CHUBBS are u gonna have the heat ready?

Ryno.... You gonna repo some of your dogs and jump in the mix ?? Some of them have been hot hot hot themselves.

I will have something there

The Heat will be very close by!!

Good Work Hank