​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July pups for sale in ga.

Tommie Miller has some July pups for sale that have just been weaned and have their first shots. They are from a fast female that he raised that came from me and he breed her to a good July male that placed in the wolf hound classic. Tough and fast. Give me a call if you need info on breeding, give Tommie a call about buying. He is not on the internet. Tommie # 706-570-4129. My # 210-464-4010

Re: July pups for sale in ga.

I have run against the july ***** the mother of these pups, good fast hound good chop mouth, she will run prety close to smilley.of chorse rodney cant run with Smilley, an neither can Tommie Miller..how here comes Stilwel he wants to try Smillie out. he has got the pen looking good at EDs I am ready for him, then I want to run against Rawhide an Sonny Cernie what about it Sonny, you accept good chalange

the mother is a good running hound good heavy chop mouth,of course she cant run with smillie.but Rodney hasnt either but he is welcome to try again, Mr stilwel sure has got ED BACONs pen looking good when will you be ready to take on smillie Mr Stilwel them new roads you cut wount make no difference Smillie dont run on them much. Sure would like to RUN old Rawhide against SMILLIE what do you think SONNEY CERNIE. Buddy

Buddy.Give me a call please.256-307-0884

My good friend, babbling buddy.... running with smiley needs to put into prospective for these folks. . being very objective but fair, I think trotting with smiley would be a better infomercial ,But I do believe he may hold a record? He listens to a coyote race as good as any hound or man for that matter... and hours don't bother him, he can laydown and listen to a race for hours at a time. . I certainly hope you get a couple of those pups from Tommy, and smiley would be just the hound to train them with.... as long as you don't wait until they are 4 months old, after that they will just be running laps around old smiley ,I think I know where a two legged coyote with feet problems is at, maybe we can get Stillwell to put it in Ed's pen so you will have something to run old smiley on , until next time my good friend Rodney....

I do like the mother of the pups,like the way she runs,like her color.dont know two much about the dog he breed good looking hound.old smillie is kinda like me,he enjoys a good hog race he comes an keeps me company, kinda reminds me of Ed Bacon laid back relaxed. looking forward to getting the pen o0f EDs back in shape Mr Stilwell realy getting it in shape to go.I do wish RODNEY hadn't let old smiley put him in the road. we could have worked something out I put a rope on smiley to drag.oh well to late now BUDDY

BTT