​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe's Branch Results

Great running. 18 judges. Great food. Thanks to all who donated items for the winners. Also, great sportsmanship from all who attended. Please fill in names and breeding if you please.
Special thanks to an incomparable master of hounds- Rabbit Singletary.

1. Treylar Kennel
2. Treylar Kennel
3. Sammy Procell
4. Sammy Procell
5. Part time Kennel
6. Screaming Indian
7. Screaming Indian
8. Edward Scott
9. Drew Taylor
10. Keith Ebarb
11. Rockin C
12. Drew Taylor
13. Eastman Kennel
14. Billy Cassidy
15. Billy Cassidy

Re: Joe's Branch Results

13th place - Hound #36 - EASTMAN'S GINA LYNN ( EASTMAN'S BRANDON X EASTMAN'S PLAYGIRL ) . Great running , great food , great fellowship!! Enjoyed meeting Keith Ebarb and Sammy Procell , enjoyed talking with them .

Great running, great food , great people. I had a blast

10th Place was Ebarb's Red Girl (Buttler's Hammer/Bratton's Goldie) Thanks to Jerry Hancock and everyone at the Joe Branch Fox Pin for putting on a Great Hunt. Thanks for the Good Food and the Eastman's Family for being there with the Hunting Supplies. I also enjoyed meeting you Guys and hope to be sending some pups your way before to long. I would also like to give a BIG Thanks to all that Judge the Hunt. Thanks, Keith Ebarb (Ebarb Kennels)

Great running as always , thanks to the pen owners for there great job and thanks for the hunters who came and supported the pen . Without our support we will lose our place to hunt.
1st Lil Bit ( lakehills jaybird x lizard creek heartbreaker)
2nd Sally (No Ear B. x Rita B. )

Congratulations to everyone who placed!
9th place Taylor's June ( Stahls Redman X Teats Special K)
12th place Taylor's Fly ( Butlers Preacher X Teels Scarlet)

Congrats to trey on his win and to everyone else who placed. Was a good hunt, we had a good time. Fifth place was battleship ( desotos rock solid x Everett's blaze )

3rd Place was Frazier Bro. Bandit/Country Strong Star, 4th Thomspon Pinky/Kids Red Express (Sammy Procell)