​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RESULTS FOR PERRY COUNT HUNT

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME. WE HAD A GREAT HUNT. 200 DOGS ENTERED. THANKS TO ALL THE JUDGES.THE KITCHCEN COOKS DID A GREAT JOB.
RESULTS:
1. ELLIE SHARP, BUCKVILLE, AR
2. HOWARD COUNTY KENNELS, NEW HOPE, AR
3. ETHAN & DAMON KUNTZ, NASHVILLE,AR
4. HOEHNER BOYS KENNEL, ANNA IL
5. CASKEY KENNELS, JONESBORO,LA
6. KIDD KENNELS, HOPE, AR
7. CASKEY KENNELS, JONEBORO, LA
8. HOWARD COUNTY KENNEL, NEW HOPE, AR
9. BOBBY HARRIS, BENTON, AR
10. HOOP & HOLLAR, LOCKESBURG,AR

ALL-AGE:
1. REX MORELAND, RAMSEY, IL
2. ETHAN & DAMON KUNTZ, NASHVILLE, AR
3. HOWARD COUNTY KENNELS, NEW HOPE, AR
4. LANE ROBERTSON, CASA, AR
5. NOLES KENNELS, HATIEVILLE, AR
6. RALPH & STANLEY ROWE, CASA, AR
7. REX MORELAND, EY, IL
8. CASKEY'S KENNELS, JONESBORO, LA
9. ELLIE SHARP, BUCKVILLE, AR
10.TOM AND BUBBA POWELL, MORRILTON, AR

Re: RESULTS FOR PERRY COUNT HUNT

Teresa how many points did ring have total #2 derby

congrats John eric and howard county! ole franklin got the job done again!

COLT-10 POINTS TRAILING, DAY 1 55 POINTS SPEED AND DRIVE
DAY 2 325 SPEED AND DRIVE 380 TOTAL SPEED AND DRIVE
DAY 1 6.5 ENDURANCE DAY 2 65 ENDURANCE TOTAL ENDURANCE 71.5
GRAND TOTAL 461.5 HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD JOB, ELLIE.

WOW!!! What a hunt. The weather was tough Friday, the competition was tough both days. Congrats to all the placed,but a even bigger congrats to the Perry County Bunch (Hill, Doughty, Bass,just to name a few) on putting on such a great hunt. Every year,Ethan and I can't wait for all the good food at this hunt, and every year the cookn just gets better!! Two Tons of SHOWTIME dog feed was gave back to the hunters on Saturday.....nice touch guys......Hope this is a change that becomes a tradition at the outside hunts!!!! C-y'all at the next one..

We had a great time as always . Day 1 was bad but like I say a bad day hunting with friends is way better than a good day at work. . Thanks to all the people who make these hunts possible if you come to Buckville and don't have a good time you can't have a good time anywhere . Hope to see everyone at the children hospital hunt in a few weeks.

Btt

Another good Hunt at buckville. The running is always good, but the people and the fellowship is what makes buckville a special place. It always amazes me how many people come out to Judge, cook,take numbes, and everything else to put on a good hunt. If u haven't never made the trip your missing out. Thanks everyone for another good one. P.S. highlight to me is when SKINNY ask me to haul his dog food back. Seeing that I had picked at him for a month and told him I had room for his feed. Lol

I had a great time at the hunt! Thanks to everyone that helped make this hunt come together. The weather was anything but ideal on Friday.Saturday was a beautiful day. I enjoyed seeing my friends and I always make a few new ones at the hunts in Buckville. Happy hunting and congratulations to all who placed!