Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: LOUISIANA SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE--8 HOUR BENEFIT OPEN HUNT

Leroy, Shoot me a message I need to ask you a question. jamonroe75@hotmail.com

send us an adress and we will send you a certificate for a collar to use as you feel.

johnsons tel., address is 23156 crystal springs road, mt. hermon, la 70450 for gopher hill fox pen. thanks for your support.

James,
We are having a LSA Hunt at Gopher Hill Fox Pen this weekend.
My email address is : lhusser@aol.com

Mr Leroy , Haskell is coming .

How many numbers now Mr Leroy. Who else besides Adam Cluff , Haskell Spires and Worm Ladner bringing the heat. I know I already gotta ride behind Adam and Haskell with a fire extinguisher to keep the dog box from catching the truck on fire.

chuck, we have around 60 numbers out for the hunt as of sunday. shane pick up a few more numbers over the weekend. hope we can hear from other hunters over the next few days. I know Donald Patterson, charlie bailey, jim Eastman and dickie smith should be there, therefore you know they run real good hounds. it should be a real good hunt with plenty of judges. have a tracking collars cert. from Johnson along with plenty of dog food for the hunt. also I have plaques to the top ten. look forward to seeing you.

mr leroy i was going to bring four but you never told me if shane was judging or not

Concerned hunter would you enlighten us on why it matters if Shane judges and why you don't have the b***s to use your real name

Chuck you can use that fire extinguisher to run my culls away from the gate you can let me buy Dixie in the calcutta if they have one that way I know ill win somthing

to concerned hunter, I do not know who will judge yet. if we have a good turn out on judges shane or I might not judge at all. if we short on judges we will used everyone we need to cover the pen. if you that concerned over one judge then you might need to stay at the house. I do not want to be ugly in anyway but that the way it will be. I watch my judges and try to make sure we put on a fair hunt for everyone. I have had very few hunters complain about my hunts over the past 12 years. if you would like to meet with me to discuss any problem you have with shane, then come see me at the hunt. it will stay with you and me about any comments made.

Adam you may want to find a better hound to spend your money on it will be a miracle if Dixie even gets in the top 20. Mr Leroy please give Buddy Morris a call bout them Greys 601-270-5800. Buddy is a friend of mine.

Me Leroy that number is 601-270-5200

Want be long now

Mr Leroy we want to do a pairs Calcutta

Just wanted to thank Mr Leroy for putting on a great hunt. Lots of good running as always and we had a great time.

Wall to wall running , good friends ( old and new ) , good food , and a good warm fire could not ask for anything more . Congrats to Brian Guyotte for winning the hunt and to everyone that placed . Jim Eastman

I would like to thank everyone for their support of the hunt. we had lots of judges who did a great job in the field. had some great cooks who prepared some good food, so thanks to Sandra and Stephen along with family members. thanks to don gohmert for being the master of hounds. butcherman crain could be there due to wife sickness, so remember them in your prayers. thanks to the hunters who enter dogs, purchase a membership or ticket to support the lsa. thanks to mr jim eastsman for donating blankets, circle t for dog food, keith ebard for dog food and showtime for dog food and Johnson for a collar. we all came out winners.

Congrats Brian on the win and to all that placed.

Congrats to Brian on the win. And everyone who placed. It was as good of running as I ever heard at a field trial. Enjoyed it and hope to make it back. Thank you Mr. Leroy and Shane for a great hunt.

here is the top ten at the hunt. 1. guyottes black pearl 2. guyottes red gal 3.rpm polecat 4. Patterson tug 5. kyles ghost rider 6. traylor rollo 7. guyottes sarah 8. Patterson sandy 9. Robbie herrington rainbow 10. Patterson reeree. we had tied breaker by latest time on 3rd and 4th places and 10th and 11. you can see it was a close contest for the top ten places. think the top hounds score 480 to get first place. it was a good hunt despite what the concerned hunter has to say about a judge. once again we want you hunters to thank claude hinton for providing 20 bags of showtime to the hunt. I want to thank keith ebarb for his support. thanks to trent Hollingsworth for 10 plaques and mt. hermon ffa student for 5 big nice plaques. all this made a real good hunt. I tell you brian guyotte left with truck load of feed, plaques, collar, and a blanket. congrat. to him for winning.

1 2