​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here come the hunts

It's a new year boys and it's gettin that time again. Deer season comin to an end and fox pen owners gettin their game back in shape. Should be a great year. New hunts new stories new drama new pups new fellowship new kennels and a new masters champion. There's been a few names come to mind when talking about a power kennel and dominating year of winning an performance. Parker/Davis terry Byrd/valentine big creek the efirds 747 Steven Morrison jimmy teat tic turd Howard county I know I left quite a few off I could t think of but it will be interesting to see as the year goes on what new names and kennels emerge as top dogs. May our great sport continue on with great folks integrity honesty partnership and competitiveness. I'd like to give a special shout to all of our sponsors who support us. Are local dog feed distributors mr Ronnie Mcmillan and Richard cogley for administration of this site and all fox pen owners out there who work hard to keep em goin. Thanks guys! God bless and let the hounds roll!