​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DATE SET FOR 3RD ANNUAL MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED

Thanks to everyone for making last years hunt such a huge success! This year, we are trying to be bigger.

The hunt will be on April 12 at Enon.

This will be an all age open hunt.

Details are being worked on and will be posted soon, just wanted to post date so that you can mark your calendars! You aren't going to want to miss this one!

Banquet with Auction and Raffle will be April 11. Right now, we are working on getting the fire station in Springfield, La for that.

1st place in field trial will win a Polaris Ranger again. Last year we gave away a mid size 500. This year, with the help of my uncle, we will be able to do a 2012 Browning edition camo full sized 800 with winch, metal roof and othe diamond plate accessories. This bike was used in Kansas by my Uncle for 1 hunting season and then he decided to upgrade to the 6 seater and is letting us use it for the same price as the 500 mid sized! Like brand new!!

Working on something big for 2nd place also. Will update as soon as I get more information figured out.

Entry fee will be $60 again this year with pen fee being taken out and everything else going to pay for prizes and donated to Woodland Outdoor Ministries!

We have lots of things already committed to being donated to auction and raffle including 2 bow hunts with an outfitter in Kansas for some monster whitetail deer in October!

Please plan to come attend and see what Woodland Outdoor Ministries is doing to get disabled individuals out into the woods and killing some giant bucks!

We will accept any donations that anyone would like to donate for auction and raffle as we make this year bigger and better than the last!

Last year we cleared a little over $26,000 that we turned over to the ministry and this year, I think we can break it! Thanks and God Bless! Will update more soon!

Re: DATE SET FOR 3RD ANNUAL MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED

JoJo we will donate puppy training in our puppy pen and field trial blankets. When you start giving numbers we will get four . If i can help you in any way let me know. Jim

Jo Jo i will need 8 numbers. My cell is 318-533-5168. Thanks.

Can we get 8 nnumbers

We will need 10 numbers . Thanks !

I need 8 numbers when you start given them thanks

I will need four numbers.THANKS

i need 5 numbers

Jo Jo we are gonna need 10 numbers.

I need two numbers please . 136 can be one of those numbers if you got it .

I will need 3 numbers also

Books are not even made yet. Just wanted to save the date for hunt. Still on hunts with ministry. As soon as I slow down some, I will make the book and open books.

jojo I will donate 10 pups free running at my pen. and anything I can help with just give me a holler . will get another rocking chair donated too. thanks again for what yall do at woodland outdoor ministries !

h & r woodworks is donating another cypress rocking chair this year

Thanks Mr. Jimmy and James for y'all's donations! This years auction and raffle is going to be great! Will update more as I start getting more stuff together! Thanks!

I need 6 numbers for the hunt thanks

I need 4 numbers please

Jo Jo I need four numbers

Hey Jojo give me four numbers when u open the books. Thanks

I WOULD LIKE 5 NUMBERS WHEN YOU START.THANKS

I will not be giving out numbers on this post. I will more than likely not even be handling the books. When we get the book made, I will post and begin taking numbers. Thanks for all the interest, but I will start a whole new post with more detailed info on hunt and start taking numbers at that time. Thanks. Sorry if any confusion, but just wanted to get the date saved early.

No problem JoJo

When will the books be open ?

I would like to get numbers 115 135 if possible