Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Ark-La-Tex Masters 3day field trial and bench show

ttt

230 numbers out

If you have numbers and aren't going to make it, please let us know. Thanks!

TTT

Bro Johnny, I can't believe after all that trash you talked to me about coming to beat me that you'd start coming up with excuses about not coming. The hunt starts in 3 weeks and your already finding a way out. Beagle hunt, razorback baseball game, nobody to handle your dogs???? Don't get scared now!!!

If anybody has numbers and aren't coming please let me know. I have a waiting list still for 2-digit derby numbers.

Just read this David, got another excuse, bad weather, and you didn't get the ad in the horn, so it doesn't count for points, my dogs are 2 slow, to far to drive, and im trying to volunteer 2 work. Turners and Hoehners coming has scared me, not you David, we can clap together.

I did get the ad sent in and the Horn ru the Arkansas masters ad again. You need to stay current on what's going on in the foxhunting world and quit thinking about the razorbacks so much. It will count for leader board points

Who going to be in top ten

1 Parker Davis. 2 bonner. 3. Moonlight(if he has#s). 4. J thornberry 5. Tom & bubba Powell. 6.Johnny bratton. 7. Jerry hart wick. 8. Dr. Pilkington the cow Doc. 9. DJ. 10. G thorn berry. Bobby Bradford. Maybe not in this order but some of these will place. Tom&bubba might place one more if they give huntin scores. Also forgot ten mile Jackie ray can't count him out either.

Combine says it is a 90% chance of making it rain homey

Combine, with all this talk about making it rain..... I just have one question. I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain???

no ive never seen it rain Before

I'm sorry guys I can't make it, my boss mother having surgery so I got to work.

Lots of folks here

159 cast this morning.

1 2