​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LSA Outside Hunt, Atlanta, LA

Louisiana Sportsmen's Alliance outside hunt moved from Bullseye Hunting Club to the Atlanta Hunting club in Atlanta, LA, Hunt will be Feb 22nd, 5hr hunt, we will have trophies and separate Calcutta, we will also have a fish fry, Call or text Brandon Rush after 4:30pm for numbers and details 318-729-6662

Re: LSA Outside Hunt, Atlanta, LA

Btt

Why would you have that when the other outside hunts are going on.

What other outside hunt? I have read the message board and don't see another outside hunt for that date? Dog hunters are there own worst enemy. If you don't like to run dogs and do not was to help support dog hunting stay home but no need to try to start something over nothing.

that was the reason that date was chosen because no other hunts were posted. it appeared the turn out will be good.

Mr.Leroy, the Sandhill HC, Liberty Hill HC, Driskill Mnt HC, an Pullin Hog Pen HC will be having there annual hunts the same dates as they always do. The first will be this wknd and the 4th one will be Feb22 and then the finals will be March 1.

jeff, I did not know until this week that we were running on the same date as one of them. Brandon rush is putting this hunt on and set it up on his club.

Mr.Leroy, I just happened to see this post and sure hated for the hunts to interfere with each other and we both know the LSA needs all the support we can give!

jeff, Brandon is looking to postpone hunt to another date in order to work around those hunts.

Hunt has been postpone until a later date due to outside hunt already on that date, Will repost when we come up with a better date.