​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USO UPDATE

199 to go tomorrow 35 get 10th hunt 70 1st, lots hunting, 5 dogs trailing 10 get in 30 1st, 590 10th sd and 760 1st sd......going be tough tomorrow cold...pen running good....

Lenny

Re: USO UPDATE

who placed? had to work. wish could been there.

Congrats to Ronnie Cox on winning one Dam tough hunt.

Less 20 degrees wind blowing 20mph and 4th straight day running wow.

The 1st uso I went to that ran in pen was same way 4 th day biggest difference there were coyotes greys Reds every were...

Congrats to all dogs placed and got blue ribbons.

Next up Masters.... Thank Lord we only got run 3 days.

PS .. Barry Hilton got closest guess on entry I bought him and Cameron lunch. I will do same for masters. .. we get it going on it soon enough.

Lenny

Any more info available, like how many dogs finished, who placed etc? Thanks.

100 of the beginning 273 got finish ribbons at the USO. I will post all the info soon, but just can't today. Here were the owners of the top ten HGA:

1 - Ronnie Cox - NC

2 - Jake Payne & Danny Tyree - VA

3 - Empty Pockets Kennels - SC

4 - Lamar Blalock - NC

5 - Bailey and Barefoot - NC

6 - Jack Prescott - GA

7 - Roger Paul - NC

8 - Roger Paul - NC

9 - Never Nice Kennels - SC

10 - John Williams - FL

Should have link up in a day or two for the full HGA sheet and all the score sheets for all to see.

Jeff Brinchek - USO Secretary

Well said lenny dam tough hunt.One of the toughest hunts there is.if u got a blue ribbon you should be proud.

When will the full results be up

Looks like Mr. Brinchek said "SOON",, its been 2 days since his post. give the man a lil time. He was nice enough to give everyone updates each day as to what was going on and did a good job of it and let everyone know the top 10 as far as men or women that placed