​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
puppy hunt at full throttle

We will be having a puppy hunt feb22 at full throttle fox pen in story ar.there has been no walker dogs run in the pen so therefore no one has any kind of advantage.all judges will be by invitation only having no connection whatsoever with anyone running in the hunt.entry fee is 60$ a dog.we are only allowing 30 pups so please hurry and get numbers because they will go fast.it is for pups12/29 and under.for numbers and info contact Scotty long at (501-993-2021). So come enjoy it with us we have the pen loaded with great running yotes,we have lots of good judges,and one of the fastest pens in the state.

Re: puppy hunt at full throttle

22 numbers out already

btt

$60 dollar entry fee 35 payback 25 to the pen any questions call 501 993 2021 scotty

btt

btt

where is the pen located

It is located in story,ark.off hwy 298

About 15 miles west of Possum Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!

Is that from the City Limits or from the edge of Town?

Down Town

Btt

Btt

Is hammer coming or is his bad mamma jammas still in recovery i got bad news hammer. You better stay at home! Being exposed is a hard thing to witness

Hammer will dominate! Bring some tissue boys...

I have a few numbers still to give out 1501 9932021

I bet hammer won't be there!!!!!! My money is on Morrison or efird

You boys better throw Clint young in the mix word is if you wanna get a dog close to the front of his it better bring a saddle and try to hitch a ride because ain't no room for a dog in front of her with the yotes tail in her mouth!!! Saddle up puppies!! SHES POPPIN!!!

Clint who

I bet we will have a poppin good time

Lil pops need to stay out of the fields they will melt $$

still have about 5 numbers to give out ,sounds like this is working up to a good hunt. a lot of bs anyway !!!!!!!

This is turning out to be one for the ages.yotes are ready to roll,judges are working out getting in shape,and weather is gonna be great.no doubt the pen is extremely fast so there will be some that get exposed.one thing for sure we will have a great time.if you haven't got numbers better call now while there is a couple left.see ya Saturday.

Only thing that's getting exposed is hammer! He hasn't placed them in last couple of hunts and he has took them to every worm Dr in the country trying to come up with an excuse of why they didn't place answer is simple. They got outrun and jerked around by red pop tomorrow they will get exposed out in the open for all too see. This may be last hunt we see hammer for awhile

Please don't give up hammer we will find you something to compete with!!!

I plan on dropping the hammer and waching it go pop ¡! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when i leave efird will have a red a$$ to go along with red pop !!!!!