​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montgomery hunt results

Thanks for everyone that came out for the hunt! We had 21 in the young class and 15 in the old class. We really had outstanding running! Thanks to the judges that came and helped out! Here are your results...

Young Class
1st 22-425- Turdhill and Courtney Kennels
2nd 19-385- Brian Canerday
3rd 13-370- Turdhill and Courtney Kennels
4th 0-350- Larry Ponder
5th 9-300- Brian Canerday
6th 2-290- Glen Hoglan
7th 10-275- Glen Hoglan
8th 48-260- Walter and Cristy Bolton
9th 3-250- Brian Canerday
10th 8-240- Larry Ponder

Old Class
1st 81-760- Turdhill and Courtney Kennels
2nd 91-410- Timbo Boyette
3rd 55-365- Turdhill and Courtney Kennels
4th 66-270- Turdhill and Courtney Kennels
5th 61-230- Turdhill and Courtney Kennels
6th 111-165- Don Stanfield
7th 51-145- Timbo Boyette
8th 74-130- Thomas Bamburg
9th 70-110- Thomas Bamburg
10th 93-100- Sammy Procell

Re: Montgomery hunt results

Congrats to all that placed,Jeff I thought it was a good hunt but that had to be the coldest hunt I Have ever been to.2nd place in young Ponders Santa X Canerdays Maggie,5th in young Who Dat Ace X Canerdays Pinkie,9th in young Who Dat Ace X Canerdays Pinkie.

Congrats tic turd on a very impressive performance..

I would like to thank the judges for there time on a very cold morning. Congrats to tic and everyone else who placed. 6th & 7th place in the young. Hogans Jimmy x J&D's Witch.

What is the breeding on some of these pups some of us that can't place one would like to know

Hey Jeff wanted to start by saying good hunt, would've been a great hunt but you didn't have the fire built when we got there haha! Hey and guys if a man is at a hunt that drove 9hrs due to the weather put your dogs up and go home cause you fixen to get your butt kicked or I did anyways great showing tic and some goodlooking hounds and again Jeff class A hunt!
4 & 10 ponders Santa x canerdays Maggie

Thanks men i try to put on the best hunt i can.It honest and fair for everone that comes to it.I wish i would have had more judge's but i did the best that i could whit the whether like it was. Hope to see yall at the next one.