​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you we raised $4893 for Children's Hospital

I had a big speech planned before we gave out the awards but of course for those who know me I get choked up and can not speak(I'm a crier.

I can not express enough how grateful I am that we had so many number out for our ACH hunt. At Perry County we had 70 numbers out and after Perry County we had 90. The day of the hunt we had somewhere around 270 numbers out!!! Way to step up everyone!!!! We still turned out 203 hounds!!!! We had really good running and we had 17 judges that came to help out and gave up there Beautiful Saturday morning for us!!!
Also a huge thank you to Teresa Hill and Sue Noles for helping with the Judges Dinner Friday night, the judges, Jimmy and Paul Wright, Danny Hill, Runt and Donna Kidd, the Cooks for cooking and donating judges meals, Garland County/Lake Ouachita donating the camp and all those who helped!

And lets talk about the auction!!! We had a huge auction!! So many people brought auction item!!!
Thank you for the items donated: Specialty Feeds, Jim's Boot Shop, Co-op in Lockesburg, Southeast Arkansas Equipment, DeQueen Auto Zone, DeQueen Napa, DeQueen Rawls Furniture, DeQueen Cutting Room, DeQueen furniture &Décor outlet, DeQueen Diana's, DeQueen Fun Fabrics, DeQueen Tractor Supply, DeQueen Bumper to Bumper, Quick Track, Showtime, Wholesale Light & Supply, Billy, Bryant, DeQueen Trendz Boutique, DeQueen Bailys Discount, Lockesburg Mirror Image, Lockesburg Baker's Saw Shop, Kenneth Cannon, Lockesburg Hootieckle Collis on and Repair, Dierks Co-op, Howard County Kennels, Heather Noles, Della Niblet, Samantha Robertson, Noles family, Gaston Carter, Buckville Store, Johnny and Betty Brady, Robertson Family, Runt Kidd, Kenneth Harvel, Hot Springs Rafter R, Elton Paul, Speck Ridgeway, Dena Lambert, Beverly Meredith, Hot Springs Caldwell Hardware, Hot Springs Tractor Supply, Greeson Kawasaki, 270 Farm supply, Hays Rental, Hot Springs Sod & Turf, Hot Springs Fountain Lake Barber Shop, Hot Springs Village Sonic, Paul Wright and Jimmy Wright, Jackie Ray, Walter McElroy

As you can tell we had a lot of auction items. we raised $2700 just from the auction. Grand total for the hunt was $4893. We will be sending the money in honor of Nollie Launius and Ashton Kyzer. These children know children's really well!

Everyone that came really should pat themselves on the back because what an awesome job we did in raising this much money for the Children's Hospital.

All of us knows of someone or have dealt with Children's hospital so what a great honor we have in giving back.

Thanks again for everyone's help and your generous donations!!.

God Bless and Happy Hunting!

Vanessa Thompson

Re: Thank you we raised $4893 for Children's Hospital

Thanks Jackie Ray for donating the pup.