​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Run for the guns this wknd

The pen is full of game and has been some excellent running every weekend. Lets get the friendly talk going and who are the ones with the shot of bringing home the guns.

Re: Run for the guns this wknd

I will fill in at least 7 of 10 holes in which order ?
Ronnie McMillan
JW and Clyde
Strictly Business/ Kyle
Dennis and Drake

Trey Bankston and Big Creek will be hard to deal with also

I agree but what is bad that sure don't leave much for the rest of us.

SO WHAT YALL ARE SAYING IS THE ONLY WAY A MAN FROM OUT OF STATE WILL GET A GUN IS TO BUY IT.LOL

Half to show up in see. It's gonna be a good one for sure.

Most of them guys been practicing hard for this one chip Kyle an them will be there jw and Clyde will be there 747 puttin the hunt on big creek will be there they got the pen runnin good lots of game

Clearwater hunting club is putting the hunt on.

Out of state hunter
I sure was not saying anything like that, just answering the post about predictions. This should be a good hunt and you will have to do just like me out run them if you want some of the top 10 but all of the guys mentioned are for real when it comes to competing in field trials. I know most of the guys that are in clear water club and I would bet that if your dog is getting there it will be scored that way. I figure I have about as much of winning this as I do of getting a sun tan in south Ms. today.

Mighty quiet who it gonna be

The pen is so big its anybodys game!

We won't be attending this 1 mr chip, dad don't get off in time and I gotta work.. Heard they had the pen stocked with 100 plus yotes! Goodluck, should be a good 1 !