​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*** Clarifying one of the Masters questions ***

We have been asked if the hounds must be registered to run in the Masters.

They must be Registered with the Horn or the Chase to win the BONUS money for the top 3 finishers ($750,$500,$250) for 1st,2nd,3rd - from each, the Horn AND the Chase. Chase registered has a shot at the Chase bonus, Horn registered has a shot at the Horn bonus. Dual registered has a shot at a really nice bonus.

Contact the Horn and the Chase and have your registration numbers when you come to enter your dogs. If it's a matter of paperwork mailing, hopefully they can atleast give you the registration numbers.

As far as the rest of the top 20 GTP and bench show payouts and awards - they are not required to be registered.

I'll be announcing info on the banquet time and place shortly....plan on attending....there will be door prizes, plenty of food , and the Leaderboard Awards.

Anymore questions...Just ask.

Re: *** Clarifying one of the Masters questions ***

MR CRANFORD IF SOMEONE HAS A LIFETIME MASTERS MEMBERSHIP DO THEY STILL HAVE TO BY ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP AT THE HUNT --DAVID BAILEY

I haven't heard anything has changed. I would think lifetime meant lifetime, but I will check.

Nothings changed...lifetime is lifetime.

Just make sure you bring it, or confirm it's on Brenda Turner's master list.

BTT

About the dogs being registered:

They only need to be registered to win the Chase or Horn 'bonus'.

All the other awards, and winnings, and the Specialty Feeds daily calcutta challenge do not require them to be registered.