Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOOD NIGHT OF RUNNING

AFTER 20 HOURS OF HARD RUNNING I FELL VICTIM TO SMILEY AND BUDDY TALLMAN

night mare with white

Well you just about killed my dogs last time, they have not come out of thier boxes they might think your white dogs is waiting on them. however I had a Dream old Smilley will rise up about the last of the Month,be there the last of the Mo.the new pen Mr. Stilwell is working on I might Dye Ole Smilley white then you wont know where the yellow went. Buddy (the spotted dog man) BE THERE

Re: night mare with white

Well I'm glad you found somebody to have fun with Buddy, I can tell y'all just having fun cause 20 hours would never hurt old smiley cause he's gonna rest every couple of hours whether he needs too or not

Re: Smillie and me

I taught ole smillie to come check on me every once an while I want the ones Im running with to see what a real dog looks like. they might think hes gray red or some blu spots. I always close my tail gate where he want stay too long.I might bleach him white so Fiveash will pet him more.I thought you were going to stay 2 weeks, cant stay away from that money. Buddy

Re: Smillie and me

I had to get back to south Texas , too much snow in ga. I will let Tommy take care of my lite work. Give him a coue of weeks and he will have more than enough for you and Fiveash.