​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Help

Have about 8 puppies that are 6-7 weeks old that have blood in their stool any help will be great. How can we fix this

Re: Puppy Help

Im sure it is worms of some kind. Whip worms maybe. Safeguard goat wormer 3- 5 days in a row should get about any type of worm they might have. I have had lots of trouble in the past. Since I started using the safeguard it has been much, much better. Probably wouldn't hurt to worm mama too.

question is goat wormer cheaper than cattle wormer I think they are the same stuff . how much per pound of dog do you give ? I use the liquid as well as the paste .I may give too much THANKS

I think it is pretty much about the same. I use the goat wormer mainly because it is easier than the paste. I give a 6-7 week old pup 1-2 ccs for 5 days. Not sure if that is the right dosage but has been working for me. That and Jersey cow milk makes for healthy and happy pups..

LOOKS LIKE AND SOUNDS LIKE COCCIDIOSIS.CALL ME AFTER 4'CLOCK AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO CURE IT.

safe guard and panacur are both 10 percent febedenzole and the dosage is a cc/ml per 5 lbs

Chip,
How ya been??

sounds like Mr. Leon is on right track to me