Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Heat at saline co

Better chk your stats black mama

black mama if u think u can out run me then come run with me if not then keep your coments to your self. if u have the guts then call me and we will set a time. (870)883-1277

Just buy dogs cause I shure can't train one I sleep to much

If y'all are going to use my name at least spell things right. I love this best entertainment I've had in while!

Would everybody stop complainting it upsets my husband and he is depressed cause he can't go know where thanks

I know what you mean bubba stayed so upset I had to run him off r should I say walk him off

Some of y'all should've of been comedians! I'm dying right now!

For a great time call 870 883 1277 ask for Mikey baby

All the talking will come to a stop bout 1 Thursday after day one scores lol

im stayin up late waiting on black mama to call

I may have lost cody but im not losing jay. Anthony you and mikel are just like my kids. If me and cody wouldve had kids they would be just like u to

Prolly more like bubba

i could out run you boys with a two legged b pit bull thats blind in one eye and missing the other with arthritis and swollen *********

I had a man tell me that if he didn't at least make a dual champion that he would quit and give his dogs away. Now that's confidence

.....or he doesn't have much and is looking for a way to get rid of his dogs

Well it's all most time the carman and the sawmillman are all in carman done been trying to buy some think he got it done he prolly bought a July tho no chance ...SawMillman sending the house just hopeing one of his pleasure dog get in .

Man I'm haveing a good time I got to set at the same table as Jw Webb !!! Boone said Hi to me . Bubba filled up my tea that really made my day and berry frasier came by the fire and. Most of all I seen my hero from across the way Mr Whighty Turner I hope I get the nerve to talk to him tomorrow . Good luck everybody

Is the Mikel Watson & Mr. Cody there? They will be the Kennel to beat!!! You locale boys or just there for fun. Them 2 guys with Combine Kennels r there for blood. Good luck Combine

They got 160 something dogs entered and Lil Randy Frasier said he's taking the derby back to louisanna! Combine Kennels was already making excuses if they didnt place! Good luck to all tomorrow!

Word is jerry hartwick is winning both classes looks like all that talk was just that ,,,, TALK

Ark Times
Word is jerry hartwick is winning both classes looks like all that talk was just that ,,,, TALK

I didn't realize the Saline county was now a one day speed and drive!

This is a 3 day event fellows things are going to change tomorrow no doubt! Lil Randy Frasier said he was moving to the top and doing his shuffle tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

We gonna make it rain homey

i will be the one to beat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am willing to put money on it anyone who wants to take a side bet just come see me the famous tony puckit

Told y'all that combine kennels would make it rain!!!!!

looks like home boys kicked ass to me

I just saw a mailman come through town cutting doughnuts i dnt know what he was so excited for

Benton mailman spotted parked on Main Street, dancing on top of his mail truck !!!
Witnesses said, he was yelling " we did it Lisa " lol

What was the top 10. Who is looking good for tommorow ?

Attention everyone there is a mailman driving recklacy through town just throwing mail up the air. If yall see him call the saline county sheriff dept

black moma do u think u still can out run the local boys

LOCAL BOYS BACK UP THE TALK!!!!! Won it place 5 more !! Combine - mailman- Dail----2for Corleys -Wallingsford .. Had 8 more knocking on the door it was a Coles hunt 740 won it 650 was took 10th great hunt .. No outstanding hunt congrats to all that placed ..

Petty jean kennel , Dennis Johnson , frasier , and a LA boy also placed

Babe Ruth didn't call his shot like we did. Bam!!!!!! Derby champion baby!

First off neither one of us posted that statment and second you can't have a derby champion

First off you didn't spell your own name right, if that really is you. Second, we made it rain!!!!!!!! Saline County derby champion, western derby next!!!!!!!

so u won a hunt where that hound knows where every path is at lol

1 2