​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Ouachita Field Trial; March 27th-29th

The annual two day field trial will be held at the Buckville, AR hunting grounds March 27th through 29th. Come on out and join us for some great running and great fun.

Hounds will be entered Thursday evening and the Running Dog Bench Show and Auction will be held. (Hounds must cast to retain bench show winnings). Children's activities and the puppy show ($3.00 per puppy) will be held on Friday night.

The entry fee is $10 per hound and there is no membership fee. We run under Masters rules using GTP and the master's fee is paid. Derby and All-age run together both days but are scored separately.

Camper spots and cabins are available. There is a café on grounds as well.

We are coordinating numbers with the Garland County hunt being held this month to make it easier on everyone.

Please call me or Nicole for numbers at 501.984.5870. Please do not call after 9:00 pm.

Mark your calendars and hope to see you there! Thanks, Sue N.

Re: Lake Ouachita Field Trial; March 27th-29th

Mrs. Sue please put us down for the same numbers that we have for the Garland County. Thank you

btt

btt

btt

btt

Mrs. Sue can you give me the same number I had at the Garland County Hunt? Number 211.

VP Garland County,
Ray Cameron

Mr. Vice President, Ray Cameron, sir, you are taken care of! By the way, that 211 seems to be one heck of hounds sir!! Congrats!

John Eric and Howard County Kennels - We got you down for the Lake Ouachita with the same numbers you had for Garland Co. Call me if you have questions.
Congratulations on your wins guys!

Going to do my best to be off for this hunt, so I'm goin to need some numbers , 6 I'n each class should be plenty for me and Chase !! I'll give you Guys a call this week!!!

Thank you Mrs.Sue.

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

Lookin forward to attending! Will be making collars & leashes @ Bucktown -If anyone needs any collars give me a shout & I'll have em premade & bring em with me. Thanks...

btt

btt