Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: TOP NOTCH C.J.

hunter
REAL HUNTER
hunter
yall need to load em and travel and get out the backyard to claim they this and that. bring em to big creeks this coming weekend or millard on march 8th and measure up. that's how you claim theyre good.when you can win somewhere you haven't practiced 100 times you got a good animal. how bout it mr shuman? whens the last time you and all them good dogs came west and measured up

Come on hunter!! REALLY!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! Step back and take a look at your post on here! You are really starting to show how freaking ignorant you are. Look at your post, they are absolutely stupid! Oh well, you know they say stupid is, is stupid does and truth be known, if you had the gonads to identify yourself, the face would match the ignorance

real hunter, I don't see whats so ignorant. there will be top kennels at both hunts. if you thinking this has something to do with CJ your wrong. I was talking about all those good GA pups that don't ever leave 1 or 2 pens. all I ever see is same folks at red gate and holly hills. those 2 hunts I mentioned will be hard to win. and its stupid is AS stupid does dummy

First off I don't on any Cj's. I can priomse you Steven don't run junk or breed to junk so Cj and his pups have to be nice hounds. You can bred two curs and get champions or bred two champions and get curs. Every stud dog has produce junk sometime or another. But what made me write on here is some people don't have the money or the time off to travel to hunts. But I have a 7 yr old stud dog that I will run against your fastest dog any day,time,pen,or game of your choice and he goes by the name of Golden's Scooter. And the last check his record he's run with the big boys.

real deal dont know where your from but if you was close by id retire your dog for sure

who cares
real deal dont know where your from but if you was close by id retire your dog for sure

Well I done retired him but if you would like to run against him I can bring him out of retirement. And I'm from ga but he has places all over.

Does he have a name?

This post is directed straight to and only to Mr. Hunter!!( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUDDY!!!) Now you can call me bragging,gloating, I have the big head, cocky, what ever makes you sleep good at night but I just wanted to share this with you, Cj average pups were 1st,2nd,3rd,5th,7th,8th,and 9th this morning,off three different gyps,four of them pups never stepping foot in that pen in there life, out of them four we was 1st,2nd and 5th so if all Cj is throwing is average pups buddy I hope he keeps throwing them. Hope you have a great day!

ok........
Does he have a name?

Yeah Ch. Golden's Scooter

Hey Kelly I liked your post , direct and to the point , no crap just fact . Congrats to you and Laramie and everyone else that placed. Jim Eastman

Where is goldens scooter located thanks

GA .

Wish he was in arkansas

1 2