870-826-6048

Re: K-L PUPPY HUNT

Where is the pen located?

Hope Arkansas

BBBBBBBBBBBB

We will be at the hunt if anyone needs any collars let me know whatcha needin & I'll bring em with me! Thanks...

southern hound supply, we plan on giving you plenty business !!! we plan to jerk every collar that shows on March 1st!! mayor ramsey of hope has assured me march 1st will be officially known as "collar jerk day" after lamey and ticturd leaves..whats this mean to you arkansas locals ? you will be able to turn your pup out for 3 hours every march 1st to look for its collar..im callin out the "entire" state of Arkansas..i hear some white dogs of Missouri may choose to try their luck also.. they will look like sheared sheep on their way back..i know what a few are thinking about right now..lameys coming so we will gather up in the young or just go to another hunt..toooo late!!!Ive had my eyes open so you cant hide or play dodgeball !!!I know a few that like to run up and down the road waiting for a yote to cross so they can eyeball it and show out..no worries..we will install cowbells on our pups to spook a yote your way..so get them ready boys!!! if the pups aint your thing we bringing a couple derby's and mud creek bones for an afternoon matinee with anybody who thinks they got a fast dog..so lets get it started boys!!!!fire away

Dennis that's a long ride back if you come up on the short end!

Dennis word is those " trying to POP but can't POP " pups are playing dodge POP an leaving the state for this hunt, heard you bringing some nice pups. Good luck cuz they waiting to POP u

Man you boys have this all wrong short britches is waiting for you all to load up the cull pups of yours and let'em roll...there will be a box of Kleenex's for you all... Free on us at short britches kennels Now who is gonna place 5th-10th is up to you guys because I have the top locked up....like taking candy from a baby

Troops are you talkin about those efird lil pops ? Yeah I'm sure they fast pups but they can't smell a piece of bacon wrapped in a paper towel

in the know if you knew what I know you would know to stay home

Stir the pot stir the pot boy when you call out a "entire" state dennis u better make sure u got sumthin that can roll because there is some fast ass pups in these parts. I hear you got some nice pups but before you POP off u might to travel west and practice in la before you come play with the big boy heat up here PS. only collar gettin jerked is the one on your house dog bud

Ima bring some bacon and some ice cream and leave it all at the gate when I come through so you pups will be able to ease your pain... the bacon for the bad taste in your mouths and the ice cream for your scalded a$$s!!! lol

The LA waters have already been tested the past 2 weeks..you do the research..set your dodgeball in the closet march 1st..hound supply will be onsite for collar replacement..we also are setting up a gravel pit outside the pen so some can express their frustrations where nobody can see..

Maybe when you get finished running derby dogs in puppy hunts ever year you will hold on to them and run them in a few open hunts with dogs there age !!! You seem to want to sell after the little puppy hunt fun !!!!

Sounds like Brian is another sore loser.. Let the hounds loose and then we will see what happens. Puppy hunt hasn't even started and you already talking about someone's pups being to old. GEEZE!!!! Lets cry a little bit. If you think he or anyone else is running too old pups its easy......Just don't come and bash other people. DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word on the street is "Burnt Butt Toby" is making the trip south to POP !

Is it so little efird is it so? All we have heard is little pop this and little pop that. Now we hear your so scared of lamey your not gona show? Come on little efird bring them lolly pops. Lamey has a sweet tooth..

Cmon guys yall need to save all that talk for somethin else we all know oneal is gonna win this thing. Hell he won the derby hunt with a pup that's gonna be at this pup hunt so do yall really think what yall got can outrun it? maybe them mud creek bones pups can get there maybe they cant but we gonna find out march 1st. Just don't go back to ms with ur tail tucked dennis if efird POPS you !!! gravel pit outside the pen thats funny right there JACK!!

You honestly think efird is gonna back down from a challenge Hell he lives for this kind of stuff. I talked to him today and he was 3 miles from his truck over 2 mountains trying to catch his hounds! The guy is a hunter not a computer mojo don't worry bout him he will be ready.

Well that's what it sounds like to me.. A STrait up challenge!! And that's good, catchin dogs 3 miles in the mountains an all that, them lil pop pups are gona need that extra lil air sac when the heat from south LA gets there!! These pups over here and lamey are comin out the box firing when they hit that Arkansas dirt u can bet that and shove that right down in your britches bo!! Lol

Word is lameys getting cold feet! that's OK maybe next time

Please show up with UR derby dogs will be a long trip back down south!dennis don't worry we got u figured!lol

Heard lamey has some injured pups and wont be makin the trip that's funny they hurt a week before it to bad we was lookin forward to seein some fast derbys and some collar jerkin

Boys I heard he was still coming. I heard his pups hurt was still faster than the ones up hear. We shall see next week.

Jimmy I am gettin word dennis is not comin because his pups pulled their feet that a shame cause we was wantin to get a eye ball on them so called FAST bones pups! Ha

I remember a day when Mr Bones dominated that pen an if you remember. aka use the search function puppy out of Bones have won young class there.. So beware sambo may arise in these too!

John Eric (Howard county) has a bones pup thats actually a mate to lameys and that lil jip can can get it in a hurry

Well he is finally coming out of hiding and from what I hear he has got a red beagle he is bragging on. Come on out and enjoy that Azz kicking big man!

dennis the minace backed out an word is the turd rolled over an backed out to

I was looking forward to bringing some Arkansas bred pups back to Arkansas to compete with a few buddies but looks like im gonna have to wait.. didn't get the days off I requested 3 weeks ago.. family first.. we will be watching for hunts coming up in that area and try again..to the folks that booked pups we're trying to get up there..bare wit me.. this hunt is always a blast so good luck to all

Looks like the heat will be coming from KYLE hot rod EFIRD and MARK hammer down get there fast COX!

Competion will be tough at this one!!

Don't forget what MOONLIGHT did to them hot rods last weekend. Should look the same at k&l.

He says (the big boys wanna be me and all the little boys wanna be like me)! So you boys better have em ready Mark Cox ain't coming to this one to clap! ITS HAMMER TIME!

Thanks fan but I don't think I have the heat you may get disappointed

Don't be so modest! Buttering everybody up so they will go ahead and come donate to you! Lol

ALL THIS BIG TALK AND THE ONE WHO WILL WIN AINT EVEN BEEN MENTIONED. BRING ALL THEM HOTRODS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. GONNA WISH U HAD BACKDATED THEM PAPERS ANOTHER 3 MONTHS. DONT GET MAD AND UPSET JUST DIG IN THAT BILLFOLD AND GO BUY U A BETTER DOG. GONNA BE LOTS OF HEADS HANGIN THIS TIME 2MORROW NIGHT. IF YALL NEED SOMEBODYS SHOULDER TO CRY ON I WILL BE ON HERE 2MORROW NIGHT.HEAR SOUTHERN HOUND SUPPLY GONNA BE THERE. I SURE HOPE SO CAUSE SEVERAL YALL GONNA BE NEEDIN SOME SORE ASS CREME AFTER ASS KICKEN YALL GONNA GET. LMAO

I see this one getting NASTY!!! See ya'll in the morning!

well the chatter has ended and the Turd has fell. the report is several pups wondering around with no collars. the turd rolled

What he win with?

Curious I think he Won it with your MAMA's poodle

Who all placed?

Who won & who placed?