​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AT STUD

TMS Holiday is a nice built 25/26 inch tri color hound sired by Ch. East Coast Holiday dam East Coast Judy. Judy is by Ch. East Coast Hollywood and Ch. Parker's Jackie Jo. Jackie is by Ch. Parker's Mr. Colby and Ch. Parker's Jackie Jo. The bloodline is proven and so is Holidays field trial record. He has placed in the wire and outside. He placed in one and two day hunts he was never put in a three day though I feel he was tough enough to three day. He placed in every deer field trial (9) he was put in except for one. He placed in the best of the best at Gum Swamp also. He has HGA in every HGA hunt he was evey entered. He knows how to run his game and find it. He is a true track running dog with plenty of sense. I still hunt him on the outside every time I go and at also 6 years old he will get his share. I have breed him twice and the first litter was field trailed very little as pups but the guys who have them say they are deer heathens and have caught deer that were not hurt. The second litter are around 9 months and they are going to be nice hounds one placed at C&M's puppy and derby hunt today 5th in her first hunt. He seems to be producing nice pups that are carrying his traits. I'm not charging anything to breed only a puppy. I'm just trying to get some pups on the ground off of him. So if u like field trailing or hunting on the outside I think if u bring a nice gyp you will not be disappointed in the pups. If interested you can call me (Adam) anytime (910)734-8686. I have references also

Re: AT STUD

Btt

Re: AT STUD

ADAM TAKE CARE OF MY MIGHTY MAN GYP I FEEL LIKE BREEDING TO THIS HOUND THEY SHOULD BE SOME NICE PUPPIES.