​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Christian Foxhunters Fieldtrial May 16th an 17th

Fieldtrial, May 16th and 17th open hunt, one day 5hrs. On the 16th enter hounds, benchshow, singing, 17th run, feed and other items be awarded. The hunt will be held at Buckville Ar. this year. Books open April 1st for numbers. Ten dollars per hound.

Re: Christian Foxhunters Fieldtrial May 16th an 17th

btt

Glad to see it come to Bucktown- there's nowhere else we'd rather go to a hunt!

btt

Is this a 5 hour or 8 hour this time.

Its a 5 hour. Thanks.

How big is this pen thanks

Is there a dog box for the winner this time??

It's outside. Not sure on the prizes just yet.

JB can we run our beagles in the christian hunt ?

Yes its a open hunt.

bttt

Thank you to the Christian Foxhunters for your Donation to the family of Marcel "LEDBETTER" Gauthier!

Jonnie & Roger. Looking forward to the Hunt.

books open apr 1st

Top 4 hounds will receive a Alum collar box to be mounted on top of ur dogbox. Ricky Herrin is building them now, we are working on more prizes, just don't want it all to go to first dog goin to spread the love thru top ten this year. Books open tomorrow.

Who do we contact for numbers

I wish we could make it!! Where can we send a donation to this hunt!
Yall do a great thing and I would like to donate!

We need 4 numbers please! Thanks!!!

161 Austin Lane
Jessieville, Ar. 71949 this is my address, or u can send to Roger Knights n Mississippi.

Who do we contact for numbers? I need JW about 4 numbers!

Txt 501 209 0478 cell or call 501 984-5225 Johnny for numbers. Roger and I are going to judge this year.

Bring ur own fieldtrial paint.

1o-4

We will be giving the top ten places alu collar boxes.
Yes you can run your field trial blankets.
Any donations puppies, stud fees, feed, etc will be greatly appreciated.
You can send to Johnny or Me. Have over 100 #s out already.
We will put your name and what you donate on here. This hunt goes for a great cause and will have plenty judges.
Roger Knight
503 Patrick Farms Dr.
Pearl Ms. 39208
Thanks for all Donations

Well who is it going to be this year? Will Babba take it home or will the Wishbones get it? The Bratton girls are always tough to beat. Whos all coming it should another fine hunt cant wait to get there.

My girls want be winning they will be helping, we judging. Brian Guyotte probably be my pick or Caskys maybe Stephen Morrison.

btt

btt

Jourdan Green (Running on Faith Kennels) has Donated 1 free breeding to Louisiana Open Dual Champion Faith's Rockin Leroy. Thanks for the donation

200 numbers out, if ur not using any 2 digits please turn them back

btt

Johnny is 612,614,615,and 616 open

For there to be over 200#s out for this hunt it is awfully quiet. Let's hear predictions ¿??!!?!!

Howard county. Noles. Gueyotte

Not them three j j Harper Caskeys will win

Hoop and hollar

Tommy Oliver MOH, Benchshow Judge
Paul Wright Computer
Jimmy Wright Assit MOH
Roger Knight Ringmaster
Judges will be on there on channel, and they will be in designated area(roads to cover up to a mile) unless called to assit by MOH. WHY? Had complaits in past, 10 judges run to 1 race when someone called, why we are doing this, keep from missing other races.
Judges must be invited. We are going to run this hunt straight as we possibly can.
We hope this makes hunters feel secure, they are coming to get a fair shot at winning.
We have 2 singing groups going to be there Fri. Nt 1 is Blue Grass, thx to Troy Speers for getting them.

Looking forward to this hunt. Also like the fact that we can run jackets. Makes a lot easier.

Looking forward to the hunt. I love the idea of having judges in assigned areas. Also glad to be to run jackets because I believe it's easier on the hounds and hunters.

David Rowton all those numbers r urs. Thx guys for coming and getting numbers. We try the assigned area, see if it works, had other judges in the past make this suggestion. Will be open to other suggestions, if ya have any, to make the hunt better. Top ten hounds will recieve an alum collar box that can be mounted on dogbox or 4 wheeler, also will be some extras added. Quicktrack donated, have not recieved anything from other collar co.
Here are those we have help since last hunt,Bill Kizer,Randy Noles,Remington Howard,John Maxwell, David Bonner, Kenneth Harvell, Tom Powell, Adam Elemore,Jourdan Greene, Brian Guyotte, Jennifer Blees,Roger Knight, Marc Cowart,Breast Cancer Fieldtrial, Roger Desomer,Carolyn Fraun,Jr. Thronberry, Katelynne Goble, Marcel Gauthier,Jimmy Harper, Childrens Hosp. just like u to know were part ur money has went. We have bought caps, shirts and alum boxes, plus the monthly ads. Thx to all the hunters for the support, this you u that is reaching out.

Thanks johnny i have often wondered how that style judging would work at Buckville i guess we will see, dont own any blankets but cool if u do i wonder if they come in purple with yellow numbers are some coln color combination like that

btt

BREAKING NEWS- BEEP BBBBEEP BBBB BEEPBABABEEP.. Skinny has got them ready. I ran with him a few weeks ago at the Korners. All I can saw is wow. Caskeys will be toating their Bibles and will be ready to do some praying and winning. Sweet Pea = lookout. Rowton licking his choppie chops. Rumour is that he was going to buy a aluminum box and was given a chance at the top nice collar box. He decided to not buy because he has all intentions on winning a pair. Bobby Harris has been warming up the locomotive .Noles been buying and coming prepared.

The heat is coming from the west but its not skinny or hoop and hollar. The real sherif of Howard county (glidewell and posse) are bringing some bad animals and they got em right. Howard county kennels very well could dominate this event.

Gonna be a dance

sweet pea is ready. catch her
if you think you can

A couple come on i plan on winning a whole set lol

The REAL news has some REAL problems. Lol..

Any of you guys would like to help, we have to mow the camp grounds at Garland Hunt house Monday even. Right now its just Sam an myself, so we could use the help.

Johnny, we will be coming Friday. Hopefully earlier Friday, may be to late for you, but if you still need help, we don't mind helping out doing whatever.

1 2