​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rabbit Hunting in Florida

Does anybody know a good place in Florida to go rabbit hunting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Rabbit Hunting in Florida

The Ocala National Forest.

Blackwater WMA

How far is that from Clarksville? 706 518 4771 call me when you get a chance Mr Butch I would like to talk to you about the forest.

blackwater is full of rabbits. i plan on being there sunday with some out of shape dogs. its only a couple of hours away from clarksville

Thanks for the info guys I will do some checking and I am gonna try to get down there before long. I live in Alabama but I don't mind riding for some good rabbit hunting. I've hunted a lot in south Alabama and have always wanted to try somewhere in Florida. Thanks again

How many acres do you prefer Cody. I got a two hundred acre place in Tallahassee where the rabbits are stacked on each other

200 acres are plenty John it don't take a whole bunch if the rabbits are thick.

It is about 270 miles from Clarksville located in the central part of the state. If you are going to be near Clarksville give Jerry Martin a call at the Sandsifter Fox Pen, it is full of rabbits. His number is (850)674-9922.

Those rabbits in Jerry's pen are all some of us have to run anymore!!!! John waugh(can't get jumped kennels)

Tony do you have any more dogs like ole Babbs that I got from you many years ago I think you were about 14 or 15 years old she was by Martins Sewells dog Heartburn Zach he was I think by Jo Jester Hellums Jr. man she was a real fox dog that was before we had heard of a fox pen if you have one like that call me I've got another fifty dollars for ya come see me son you know where I'm at.

Billy I need to get up with you. Call me or post your number251-406-4558 tony