Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ogeechee River 3 Day

Quote Reply
Ogeechee River 3 Day

The Ogeechee River 3 Day will be held in Swainsboro Ga. April 16-19, 2014. Jake and Ellen will start taking numbers Sunday Feb. 16 at 6pm. The number to call is 912-728-3411.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Ogeechee River 3 Day

BTT

If you want numbers for the Ogeechee go ahead and call. Jake said he still has good numbers left. It should be a good hunt. The pen is under new management, and there have been a lot of improvements. LOT'S of game!! Look forward to seeing everyone again this year. Call 912-728-3411.
God Bless
Bobby

btt

btt

Come on and get you some looking forward to it!!!!!

btt

MR.BOBBY,WHEN WILL YOU BE HAVING ANOTHER ALL AGE(1 DAY S&D) AT YOUR PEN?

Brandon got a late start on restocking this year but just starting to get going again. I will probably have one around June or July. Hope you will be able to come again this year and get some more of this Georgia cash!!
God Bless
Bobby

Btt

Get your numbers call jake and Ellen Patrick. Come looking to have a great hunt swainsboro is running great thanks to mr Larry and mr sunny. Plenty of game and great running

We had our final meeting before the Ogeechee Tues night. The hunt will be held April 16-19 2014, at the United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga. Ronnie McMillan has taken over the pen, and Rawhide and Sonny have been working really hard to get every thing ready. They have made a lot of improvements, and are still making changes. The pen is stocked as well as it has ever been. We expect to have an outstanding hunt! We will be giving away 8000lbs of dog food to the winners. We have plenty of well qualified judges to look at your hounds. The Ogeechee has always strived to put on a first class hunt, and this year will be no different. The Ogeechee will be a grade 2 hunt and will count for HOY and SOY. If you haven't got your numbers yet call Jake Patrick at 912-728-3411. We look forward to seeing you there. The Ogeechee will be All Age and Derby, scored separately run under National Rules. If I can help you in any way, call me at 912-269-2780.
God Bless
Bobby

btt

Btt

Mr. Parker, who do we call about a camper spot for the Ogeechee? And can you come paint some dogs for me?

Joseph call Rawhide. His number is 220-697-6745. He can hook you up. I don't paint dogs. Get you some white dogs and you wont have to either!! LoL.
God Bless
Bobby

PS: I ain't heard much out of the South Carolina bunch. Mite be because Ga. has won 3 of the last 4 Ogeechee River hunts. Just saying!!!

Bobby I think if you will pay his entry fee and camper stop he might come. P. S. He need a dog two.

Bobby that's 228 area code on my number
look forward to seeing every one there
we just concreted the show shed maybe it wont be so dusty at the bench show this time

Sorry Rawhide, checked my phone, had the right number, just wrote it down wrong. Look forward to seeing you. I think we gonna have a heck of a hunt. We have around 30 judges coming at this time. Hope they all can make it. We have some nice hats for the HGA, Combination, classiest hound, and Best Mouth, for the Derby and All Age. We have blankets also for the HGA winners, Derby and All Age. Also hats for BIS and BOS. We have 8000lbs of Dog food to be given away for HGA, Category's, and Bench placing's. We will be having our raffle, with LOTS of stuff to be given away. Also we will have a 50/50 drawing, plus some special awards to be given away. Get some numbers and come be a part of this great time. The pen is in the best shape its ever been in, and they are still making improvements. Call Jake Patrick for numbers at 912-728-3411. All IN, if I had a good dog I'd at least let him borrow it. LoL!
God Bless
Bobby

btt

Bobby, I heard Smackdown Kennels And High Voltage Kennels Have Teamed up and are going to bring some Heat.

I wonder which Kennel needed the help? They trying to team up to outrun them white dogs!! LoL
God Bless
Bobby

I'm just happy to be considered in the same company as legends such Marvin DeLoach, Bobby Parker, and them Edenfields! All-In is the one to out run. He has won Ga St, placed at Masters, and many other places this year! My dogs can't hang with power like that but I'm glad I can hang with their owner! Best of luck to everyone and God bless!

P.s. Best believe SC is coming loaded!

Them boys from Carolina been way to quiet. They got me a little concerned. I hear they coming to clap, for each other. Won't be the first time. They always tuff!
God Bless
Bobby

They may all be out trying to find them a truck load of fishing corks Mr. Parker. That All In fella said something about slinging the goody out of them all up there!

Maybe All-In will fill them in on what the corks are for. He's my pick as the one to beat. Better keep your eyes on Lil Clyo Kennels. They been on a roll lately. Smack Down, South Bryan and Tubby, East Coast Kennels, Lil Oak Kennels, South Ga Po Boys, and them SC boys, gonna be hard to handle too. This is going to be a show down. Joseph you just mite get your name called, with that dog boy you got. Good luck to all.
God Bless
Bobby

Bobby, I think there three great kennels that have been hiding in the dark. You better watch out for them. They are Joey Kneel, Jake Patrick and last years winner Antony Cone. God Bless

All- In there is a lot of good hounds and hunters here. This is going to be a good hunt. I just hope I can get me a little piece of the pie. Lot of hunters already here. They been coming in all day. I'll try to update as much as I can. You still got time to get here, so come join the show. Bench show tomorrow at 6pm.
God Bless
Bobby

We had 305 entries last night, could have a few more this morning. Nice cool day today. Should be some good running.
God Bless
Bobby

Who's winning the border war after day 1?

GEORGIA 1st day Cory Riner 370 high s/d

Corey Riner is leading the AA with 370sd and 25h. Top sd in the AA is 370, and it takes 240 to get in. 25 is tops in hunting in the AA. Top sd in the Derby is 320. It takes 220 to get in.25 is top hunting dog in the derby. Outstanding running today. Calling for rain tomorrow.
God Bless
Bobby

Just a little info while I have a minute. We cast 307 hounds the first day. We had 18 scratched the first day. The wind is blowing pretty good this morning and its starting to rain. The running has been outstanding so far. If it falls off, it will be because of the weather, not lack of game. Congrats to Victoria Caughman(hope that's right) on winning the bench show last night, with a fine looking AA female. I think she is also leading the derby after the first day. Good luck to all in the derby today.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Ogeechee River 3yy Day

Bobby Smith wins the Derby. Dana Archer wins sd and places 2. Victoria Caughman places 2, and wins the Combination. Bub Moody, Sapp Brothers, Smack Down Kennels, Joey Keel, and J&E&J Kennels all place. Been raining all day and windy, but the judges were on the hounds. Top sd today in the derby was 435. Around 150 eligible to cast sat. More rain in the forecast.
God Bless
Bobby

Joey Keel, Oak Creek Kennels, wins the 2014 Ogeechee River 3 Day. Congrats to him and all the others that placed. Full results later today.
God Bless
Bobby

This was as good of a hunt as we have ever been to. The conditions were wet, windy and cold but the judges still hustled for 3 days and the scoreboard showed it. It's always a Georgia/South Carolina Border War and is always fun to hang out with old friends and meet some new ones from across the state line and elsewhere. This was a tough hunt for us because it was the first Ogeechee River 3 Day without our father. He passed away back in December but he will always be with us watching over and seeing what our dogs do. We want to thank the Ogeechee River FHA President, Vice President, Secretary and Board of Directors for dedicating this hunt to our Father Harmon "Barefoot" Edenfield and for dedicating it to Mr. Bobby Edwards as well. The plaque is great and was well written. It will go right beside all of the trophies that he so proudly won in the past! It is tough to go to a hunt without the man who taught us pretty much everything we know about hounds but for him to be recognized and for everyone to have told us how well he was thought of and respected made it a whole lot easier to swallow! To our Ogeechee River Family we thank you and appreciate you all a whole lot more than you will ever know.

On another note Congratulations to Joey Keel on winning the 2014 Ogeechee River All Age with Greta and Congratulations to Bobby Smith on winning the 2014 Ogeechee River Derby with Skunk! Way to keep it in Georgia fellers!

From the Family of Harmon Edenfield (Barefoot Kennels)

I started posting the results and somehow deleted all of what I had done. It took me over an hour to do half of it, as I am very slow. I'm going to start over again in the morning, because I'm to aggravated right now. Please forgive me.
God Bless
Bobby

When you get about half of the results typed Bobby, right click on the results your typing and select copy. When you get on down to the end, do the same thing again and select copy after you right click. it will save them and if you lose them, you can re-post and just hit right click and then paste and you will still have them all.

Thanks, I'll try that this time. About to start again.
God Bless
Bobby