​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All American Congrats and Thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could have stayed for the last day, I just knew it would be a good one and Chubby said the running was on good game and awesome right to the end. Chubby said he got my hound at the end of the hunt in a pack running a grayfox near the cemetery on the dead end road.

Congrats to Scott Hoehner for winning a tough, tough hunt.

Congrats to Roger Johnson for 2nd HGA and the Dual and Bench Champion. Roger had double duty taking care of his hounds and keeping Ronnie Cox & Mark Greer going in the right direction. Also wonder if this was the hound Roger casted last Saturday by accident that Paul Isbell caught crossing the Gums Crossing Bridge??

Congrats to Joe Woodard for 3rd HGA and for letting me stay with him while I was there this week. His hounds are as tough as he is.

Congrats to Ronnie Cox for 4th HGA and for putting together the fine meal along with Lamar Blalock last Sunday for the Banquet. There were lots of people who made this banquet meal possible and a success.

Congrats to Gary Verling for 5th HGA and for keeping Rooster Boyd and John Knuckles from getting lost during the trial.

Congrats to Charles Parker for 6th HGA.

I am sorry but I do not know the kennels names of 7th & 8th HGA from Mississippi because my informant Chubby Paul could not remember.

Congrats to Gator Creek Kennels for 9th HGA and old Larry Smith and Squeaky.

Last but not least, Congrats to Bobby Lee Fox for 10th HGA and knocking my Ronnie hound out of the HGA!!!!!!!!

Chubby said Bobby Lee said his hound was 6th in Trailing and 6th in Endurance which is 100 HGA points, my hound Ronnie was 1st in Trailing which is also 100 HGA points, but Bobby Lee's hound must of had more Hunting than Ronnie for the tie breaker. Will have fun with this the next time I talk to Bobby Lee!!!!!!!!!

I won the All American Bench Show a few years back, but have ever done anything in the field at it. I am tickled to have even gotten my name called out at this one, thanks to Chubby for making it possible for my hound to be turned loose the last day.

Hope all the hunters and judges make it back home to their families safe and sound. GOD Bless them in their travels.

Also hats off to President Hayes Nolan and Secretary Mike Carr for an outstanding job. Old Mike took this task by the horns and has not let go yet. The future of the All American is in good hands for the foreseeable future.

Cannot wait to start planning for the 2015 All American where ever 2015 President Bill McGee and the Executive Committee take it. Until then good hunting to all.

Jeff Brinchek - Kenly, NC