​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just wondering

I just litter enrolled a litter of pups in the hunters horn ! Just got them in and was looking over the paper work. I noticed it said lemon and white ! . My question though may be silly is the pups are what I call liver and white. I had called it in so maybe they misunderstood me . In the horn the add had L&W ,so should I call them back tell them or is liver and white really consider lemon in the regesteraiton of hounds?? Any thoughts would be appreciated!!! Thanks !! God bless and happy hunting/running

Re: Just wondering

Not the same ! I would call them .

Spanky call the horn and tell them to spell out liver and white. When I do my pups I get them to write the colors out and not use abbreviations it will save on confusion down the road bud

Spanky could you give me a call when you get a chance? 228-363-2195

Thanks guys!!! I will call the horn!! You know I been fox hunting over twenty years and lever owned a liver colored hound!! Up until this year and I have two!! That why I didn't know!! I didn't think that was right though!! Thanks again for the help!! Kermie I'll give you a call later this morning or after noon my friend!! God bless a happy hunting and running

Called the horn and got it all straight!! Felt kinda silly asking for this help on something I kinda a knew but wasn't 100% sure!! Thanks for the help!! Thanks again God bless you all and happy hunting/ running!!

Mr. Spanky do u plan on getting rid of any them livers or do u have the stud that produces livers. I have never seen any up north.

Hunter I will be keeping mine!! A good friend of mine Kenneth Wilson has a outstanding hound named Hydrill LJ that had been throwing liver colored pups!! I had three and he told me a fellow bred to him had a litter of 8 all liver colored!! I've judged a hound off of LJ that I liked a lot his name is Wilson's Flash was gonna breed to him but he was going to a field trial that's when I found out that he had LJ I said to my self heck might have a chance to make one like flash !! The pups I have now are some beautiful if they run like they look I might start getting my name called out again if you got a good gyp I wouldn't be scared to breed to either one!! Hope this helps you!!! God bless and happy hunting/running