​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
20 HOURS OF RUNNING

THREE WHITE DOG MEN HAVE GREAT NIGHT OF RUNNING 27 DEGREE WEATHER.
NO BUDDY TALLMAN NO SMILEY!!!!

Re: 20 HOURS OF RUNNING

you three are way tuffer than 99 per cent of the hunters today. I am good for 8-10 hrs., but 20 hrs. would do me in.

spotted dog fever

sorry I didnt get to make it down sat nite,but old smilie got SPOTTED DOG FEVER I think he got it from those white dogs of yours.sounds like leroy dogs might have the same thing but we will be back gonna have to show them white dogs the way back to the truck.I told Stilwel he has got to get that pen ready you are making me look bad.Leroy can get them one night an I ill put them in the truck early the next fri nite.Gonna be a white dog sale before long,I under stand your hunting buddy is hunting some white in Ala. he better try to get some black an brown paint.I gonna put him down too Buddy

Re: spotted dog fever

I know one of the hunters envolved 20 hours of piddling and walking not running and he slept through most of it

20 hours of what? everybody knows white dogs are walky talky.just kid n guys. i used keep white dogs too till i started tourin the country side .I got me some BWT now.LOL

WHITE DOG MEN HAD TELECONFERENCE. WE WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO A NIGHT OF RUNNING. WE WILL PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE, FEED YOU A STEAK FOR SUPPER AND COUNTRY HAM AND EGGS FOR BREAKFAST SCRATCH THE HAM AND EGGS YOU'LL BE GONE BEFORE BREAKFAST. TURN LOOSE WHEN NIGHT LIGHT COMES ON -CATCH UP DOGS WHEN LIGHT GOES OFF.

SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE THERE REDDOT

I don't keep dogs that tough. Don't want dogs that tough. I got some might run that long but would not run them 20 hours to win a challenge. But for the one I spoke of will out run him till he goes to sleep . 😜

The Game Is Good

This pen will handle any way you want to hunt,this game is the best will put it it on your hounds long or short.Mr.Stilwel has got some good running game.some time we put out 3pm get some daylight running.you will run an see about 5 different game before dark,all night very little break,in running.about time Smilie cuts on those white dogs an make a round them White dogs done got it back on me.I go back to bed. a lot guys like to run 3hr. 4hr. 5hr.you gota feed them for your pleasure. Me an White Dog Man think it ant right if it dont last all night,last dog out WINS. I toned my out I wanted to go home HE WON

Re: The Game Is Good

MR.BUDDY CALL ME ASAP PLEASE.IVE MISPLACED YOUR NUMBER.

256-307-0884

Re: The Game Is Good

All for fun so dont know body get mad, but is the last dog out always the one that put out the hardest for first 10 hours ? We of the BWT southern chapter stay up all night just to see whats goin on too.then fry bacon and eggs. happy huntin!