​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt march 15

We are having a benefit puppy hunt march 15 for the kids of our church to go to youth camp, this is a great cause so please come out an support the hunt an help raise money for them.. It will be for April pups again and the entry fee will be 25$ a dog... Everything is going to the kids... If you can't make it an would like to make a donation let us know an we will give u an address, some have already asked for a address and we appreciate that... You can never go wrong in investing in the kingdom.. Entry fee is 25$ a pup... 6014082523 for numbers

Re: Puppy hunt march 15

btt

Btt

Bama give me a call would like to donate some feed.

Where is this located

Bout 10 mins outside of purvis ms

53 numbers out so far... Pen will be open again on Saturday morning up until hunt.. Cast 630 thanks.. Any questions call 6014082523.. Planning on giving dog feed for top 10 and a embroidered jacket for first.. Will update soon as we know for sure... Food will be served thanks

How many numbers are y'all giving out

Not gonna limit it

bama, post an address where we can mail a donation..

187 rockhill to lumberton road
Purvis ms 39475

Bama , give me 2 numbers if me or Ray can't make it we'll send some feed , but should be there!!

G Ellis 20&23 ... Thanks....55 numbers out

Btt

Btt

Btt

Can you get me three numbers

Who all got numbers

Please turn numbers in if you're not coming, had few turned in but gave them right back out.. Have right at 60 numbers out... Should be great hunt and thanks to everyone that has sent donations.. Just names that's coming that I can think of off the top of my head , btown,747,Haskel,md,Seth garret, Lennice gore, Lamey, double h, red hill, chip, smokin s, c&c , mossy pond , Judd short, Kebo , Lil bobby alot of different knls

Pretty good line up, who's heard some of these pups run an has a top 5 ?

From whats listed to come

Btown
Md
Seth
Haskel
Lamey

Boys imma jus tell ya yal gunna play hell with md and old man haskell

If them boys that has the gate wore smooth out for the last month don't win they better figure on another breeding program

Who the man to beat? I hear md kennel got some pups that can roll I hear lamey has some that run like derbys they say Seth garret comin to take all the money I also hear smokin s got the red 70s tuned in should get real interesting !!!

Dont forget bout b town they been placing theres to

How many numbers turned in how many numbers out as of now

im hearing a few have gotten nervous and turned their numbers in.lets hear it whos got the heat

I'm hearing the kennel cough is running rampid on Grady slade ave.

Some have been turned in but still between 40&50 numbers out and smoking s has gotten cold feet an caught the kennel cough lol, should be a good hunt everyone that has numbers still has said they're coming so should be over 40 pups here.. The kennel cough has been a well used excuse lately at hunts, just kidding and giving smoking s a hard time but we understand his fear of md... Going to turn out as close to daylight as possible... Food and drinks will be served

Sounds like I just need to donate and stay at home.

No Chuck you need to come and eat sausage with us, We are all donating to a good cause, this is for fun and bragging rights. See you there.

Bama you aint slick we know its you.

Going to have some good food for y'all red beans and rice potato salad and couple deserts that lady's from the church made thanks to all that have donated and is helping out in any way

Md has high hopes but lamey is going to turn them hopes into dreams

We are going to eat red beans and rice and donate to a youth trip, just bringing some under age pups that won't be able to get in the race. Coming to listen.

Men we are coming for the cause also, it's friendly competition and for a good cause.. Whoever looks like is we appreciate you pumpin us up but let everyone's pups do the talking. Mr Tommie it's ok sir we already had the kennel cough problems and are glad it's out of here so we feel ya on it.. It sucked staying at home for the big Millard hunt doctoring our pups.. We got em back tuned in and ready to enjoy the fellowship and watching some other pups perform. Should be a great hunt and sounds like some good food . Goodluck to everyone !

I ain't worried bout none of them ! Let them all talk about me and give me heck! At least they giving someone else a break! Ill be back!!!!!!!!

Cast 46 pups running is wall to wall so far