​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Stud Dogs for 1day S/D and Outside Hunting?

Just wondering who some of the best stud dogs to breed to are, either walker or july.

Looking mainly for studs that produce fast, smart outside dogs that aren't scared of coyotes, as well as being able to get your name called for 1 day hunts.

Not really interested in 3 days as much, but if they can do it all then thats a bonus.

Re: Best Stud Dogs for 1day S/D and Outside Hunting?

I do not know of any studs but was woundering what studs are in north or mid Ms. that hav won some hunts and pups doing good.My dad is looking to breed and the hunting mags are low on stud ads.Thanks.

Tony Puckett is about to have one in central ark supposed to be a good one 8709177102

Need to contact Daniel Seymour in south ms he could point you in right direction

I would be talking to terry and Donnie. they win everywhere they go. they should be number 1 on your list.

Yes, it looks like they have fast dogs for sure. Just not really sure what kind of breeding or dogs they run because it never says in the results?

Can't speak for middle and south ms, but for
North ms, I would call mtn top kennels or slow
And easy kennels they won everything up this
Way last year.

Mr hopper,, I own mud creek bones and he has won outside and inside hunts..I use the dog as a strike dog on the outside..I entered 2 of his pups in their first hunt last weekend and placed them 3rd & 5th..dog throwing hard hustling pups that can run game