​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gyp for Sale

Tebbe's Hawkeye Whelped 12/3/2009. Sire: Kearbey's Sampson Dam: Tebbe's Jane. If you are looking for speed and track running ability for your breeding program she is it. This gyp got her name called everywhere and majority of the time she was only beaten by her littermate Tebbe's Jake. We are building a house this spring and do not have time to do her justice or raise pups. This gyp is going to make an amazing brood gyp for someone's program. She has the ability to run 3 days we just never had the time for 3 day hunts. Obviously we don't sell many of our dogs. Here is a chance for you to get one of our best. $1800 firm if she doesn't sell we will find time to breed her. Regular cycles should be in season late June/early July.

Plenty of people have seen this hound run if you want a reference let me know and I will provide that information to you.

563-219-5835

Re: Gyp for Sale

Does this gyp run well on the outside, and can she still do well in 1 day hunts?

Any pups out of her??

Thanks

Yes she does run well on the outside which has been primarily what she has been used for recently. She is very tracky and barks every breath. She will do the work to find a coyote and not just put in when the race is hot. The last one day hunt we entered her in was in July of 2012. 40 dogs entered 300+ acre pen. She got 2nd place with 720 points (1st place Tebbe's Jake her littermate).

We only ran our derby dogs in hunts last year.

No pups off her. When we make a cross it is to raise high quality pups who are competitive in speed and drive hunts, not to earn $ off puppy sales.

I tried to call about this gyp. 601.297.2856