Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
breeders cup

Anybody got some info from the breeders cup;;

Re: breeders cup

Webb an Ely leading Kick Em Back is second Oak Hill third! Took 380 to top the speed an drive

I think 186 hounds entered JW Webb and Clyde ely and JP Adams I think leading the hunt with 380 speed and drive. Takes 280 to get in top ten. Lots of running game everywhere with plenty of judges . Gonna be a good one

Glen Cascio is third with 375

Who is top ten

Day 2 was Jw , mafia , Jw and clyde . Oak hill is leading though goin into third day

1st place is not oak hill it is Glen Cascio, oak hill just entered the gyp for him.

According to the leaderboard kennel registry Oak Hill Kennels is Jase Gatewood and Glen Cascio.

I know Heath, Glen Cascio owns the gyp and they aren't kennel partners they hunt together. Jase just entered the dogs. Just making it clear, the man that owns the dog should get full credit. Thanks and I hope y'all have a good 3rd day.

Wolf river 4th

couldnt be there myself.anybody heard who placed?

Who won??

Jason barber was first and second , I heard my ole buddy high pockets was 5th that's all I heard

any body from the west there?

It was walker dogs

JULY

Flip McGee was 3rd. It was a good hunt. Big pen and could have stood about 10 more judges. But was a good hunt and congrats to all that placed. We like the pen and running was great. Just wished our dogs had not got in the far corner every day. Lol. We will be back great environment and class act people. Thanks to Strickly Mafia for the picking and grinning. Get on down BIG.