​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marcel Gauthier

Marcel was my Brother, Best Friend and Huntin Buddy I still can't believe he is gone
Marcel loved his Family and his Fox Hunting Field Trialing Community and looked forward every year to the Santa Rosa and the Black Water so he could visit with his friends from South Florida to Grenada Mississippi.

I want say thank you to everyone for your support and prayers and a special Thank you to Tim Floyd for the best service I have ever heard and to Radar and Cherri, Cliff and Angela, Jason and Mary, Wesley Paterson, Wesley Rutherford, Keith Jernigan, Wade, and Marcus although you were hurting as well you were there when we needed you. Words can not describe the gratitude I have for each one of you. I love you and Thank you so much.

Allentown Kennels will Live on!!!!
We will be back bigger and stronger than ever for the Black Water.

There is a Fund set up with United Bank in Jay Florida (850)675-6000 to help pay for funeral expenses if you would like to help.

Thank you and God Bless each and every one of you

Re: Marcel Gauthier

I wish I could have made it there. Not a day goes by that I don't think of all the fun times I was able to spend with him and the Allentown family. I will miss him so much if there is anything I can do please let me know I will see you all at the blackwater.

Thanks everyone for all the calls and prayers from Carolina's, Grenada, Milton, Pcola, Marianna, to Cntrl Florida!
He made alotta great friends! Thank you all

Chris and Emily it was a huge honor to be a part of the service for such a great friend. But to u guys a husband and brother.I count it an absolute priviledge to know him and spend the time with him God granted me. I do know the lord lead me thru that service for without him i could not have held up. again it was an honor. (john3:3 Verily verily i say unto you, except a man be born again he CANNOT enter the kingdom of god!!!)I LOVE ALL U GUYS and pray the lord blesses you with joy and laughter from this day forward.

Best service Ive ever heard!!