​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buckville

The train was in Buckville a few days this weekend. It departed this evening, headed to Benton, with a couple of derby trophies!!! Choooo!!! Choooo!!!!

Re: Buckville

The train was definitely at Buckville this weekend. Had a major wreck Friday had to call in workers from 7 different states to work on the track but they had it rolling today. Congrats to mr bobby had a blast this weekend if you weren't there you sure did miss a good one. Congrats to my buddy's H C K on there win in the derby and Everyone that placed . I want to say thanks to Carl and the rest of the garland county bunch for putting on a great hunt . Like I have said before if you come to a hunt at Buckville and don't have a good time you can't have a good time anywhere.

Who won it?

I told u boys. Don't ever doubt the PETE TRAIN. Way to go bobby. We had a blast at this one.

Yes if you miss this one you miss a good one . Mr bill kyzer gave us a lesson in showing dogs

Got 476 still out. If anybody see's her please call me at 870-200-1127

Thanks for buying supper tonight Skinny!!!

After a long weekend away from the family I spent today with the family. After evening Church services the kid's we're wanting to stop and grab something in town to eat. Well as most of you know,field trailing weekends can become expensive, so I was hesitant to say yes. I soon realized that the Kuntz's family had given me and big Jimmy money on the previous day. What a friend... Thanks Mr. Skinny and Little E.. You helped buy supper tonight for my family..And congrats on placing 2 hounds at the Garland County.

476 has been caught. Thanks to the locals for all the help getting my dog.