​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fl state winner

Congrats to Mr.Howard Schrupp for winning the Fl state 2014..To A very nice hound and a good friend of mine ...Ive never met anyone in the sport of field trialing as passionate as you for the hunt. Again congrats

Re: Fl state winner

Congrats to Mr Howard!!! Wish I could have been there but I had other commitments.

Congrats to you Howard Shrimp of Squeaky Squirrel Kennel. Haha all jokes aside congrats on a well deserved win.

Congrats Howard a well deserved win.

Big Congrats Mr. Howard. Hope one of these pups I got off all these Schrupp gyps I got around here turn out like that. Them White dogs is tough now.

congrats to everyone that placed and Mr. Howard /a little tired but will try post results in the mourning.wanted thank the Hunters and Judges and The O T E. HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THE HUNT

Congratulations to Mr. Howard,one of the hardest working field trialers I know of.He mentored me when I got into this sport,sometimes I didn't always agree with what he had to say about my hounds,but 99.9% of the time he was right.Again congratulations Mr. Howard, we (the Spivey family) love you from the bottom of our hearts.May God continue to keep his hand on you.John and Kathie

Congrats Mr,H well deserved win glad I was there to see it

Congratulations Mr. Howard. Well deserved! Jaycee said she will see you in 2 weeks :)

Congrats Mr. Howard we where rooting for you. Good job

Congrats Mr. Howard on a well deserved win and to all that placed. It took a real good hound just to get their named called out. I guess Greg and I are going to have to try to figure out some way to get that lucky squirrel away from you or start running by ourselves.
wesley

Also congrats to everyone who catagoried or placed took good hound just to finish

Congrats to you Mr Howard on your win.Wish I could have been there to clap for ya.

Congrats Howard! This was one of the most popular wins that I have ever seen.