1st- #1 -445pts. Firefly- Rockin Cs Willie X McMillians Mercedes- Rockin Cs
2nd-#34-440pts. ????- unknown x unknown- Buddy Morris
3rd- #43-425pts. ????- Stahls Red Man X Teats Special K- Scott Show
4th-#37-415pts. ????- unknown x unknown- Buddy Morris
5th-#121-410pts. ????- Wascom Obama x Spiciz Gyps- Louis Webb
6th-#22-410pts. ????- unknown x unknown- Buddy Morris
7th-#45-400pts. ????- July Juice x Big Creek Sissy- Scott Shows
8th-#30-400pts. Cover girl- Big Creek Cash x Big Creek Sissy- Sam Muphry
9th-#72-395pts. SuperMan- Boomer x Blondie- C&D Kennels( Chad Thibodaux/ Dallas Dunaway)
10th-#25-395pts. ????- unknown x unknown- Buddy Morris

Special Thanks to Mr. Albert Frazier for Mastering the hunt. Also thanks to all the judges that helped out. We had 38 AA Dogs and 11 judges. All ties were broken with times. Sorry for any mistakes please make any corrections

Thanks Again

Re: Results

Congrats to M&D kennels and Scott Shows. Ya'll better take it easy on those Louisiana boys next time.

Thanks Tony we had a great time, congradulations to everyone that placed. Pen was in great shape we had wall to wall running.

Congratulations C&D Kennels.... And all who placed

Congratulations Buddy and too all that placed. Looks like Darlington is on the right track again with some of the best running I've been to in a while. I'm wondering if Webb and Newcob had the dog Mighty Tight I've heard so much about at this hunt who I was wanting to run against. Again keep the good word up Darlington we will be back.

Wondering, I sure wished I knew your name so I knew who to thank for the congratulatory words.

Congratulation to miss Heather and her sho enough fox hunting daughter on there win with fire fly if they could get a lil help from Harold like some mud tires and a tracking devise that works right so they could catch up quick ..... Lol nice hunt that was very tight from 10th to 1st lot of nice hounds showed up for this gathering.... Game was in great shape as well as the pen looking foward to the next ..... If they could get the big pen operating as well as the lil pen Darlington will be the place to go people will flock to this facility

What's the breeding on the hounds md

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE THAT IS SUPPORTING THE PEN WITHOUT U IT WOULD NOT WORK. TO WONDERING YES SHE WAS. MAYBE WE HAD TO MUCH PAINT ON HER LOL.BUDDY IT WAS NICE MEETING U AND HOPE TO C U AGAIN. LOOK LIKE WE HAS A GREAT HUNT SORRY I HAS TO LEAVE.I WOULD LIKE THANK NARVIN FOR A GREAT JOB ON KEEPING THE PEN GOING.P.S.LOOK LIKE WE PEN OWNER TO PRACTICE FOR THE MISS. DOGS.THANK AGAIN

It was great meeting you also Mr. Lewis, we had great conversation and fellowship and that's what it's all about. You will see me soon, I left my chairs, Mitch got them for me. I think he may have hid them from me on purpose so we will have to come back and he can take my money. Lol.

When y'all gonna get the big pen ginning like the lil pen ????? You would have more than miss. Fellow hunters come then hell we can stand it off and kill them hogs they in way to good of running shape for the best hog dogs To bay em

MONEY MONEY BUT WE ARE WORKLNG ON IT. HOPE IT WILL BE UP AND GOING NEXT YEAR PLEASE BEAR WITH US THANK FOR THE IN PUT

One thing about them guys over there Louis and all of them they dont care who you are or where you come from they are going to score them right its a good hunt there. Lot of wild coyotes good facilty and good folk when they get the big pen rockin it will be a big hunts there

2nd MD's MO
4th MD's Jane
6th MD's Bud
10th MD's Little Bit

Congrats

Wondering if the 9th place hound is out of ladners blondie thanks

No it was out of Mathews Blondie

Dallas.....What's the breedin on old Boomer?.......Must be pretty decent stuff...

yes