​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers needed for the Parker/Mason family!

Please pray for John Ryan Parker.

He is the 9 month old Grandson of Johnny Parker & Donna Mason Parker.

John Ryan began having seizures this morning around 3am. Upon taking him to the hospital, they found a large tumor on his brain. He can now not breath without the assistance of a ventilator. They are unable to do surgery at this time. Up until this morning, he has been a perfectly health baby boy!

Please pray for this foxhunting family and this baby boy....asking God to perform a miracle.

Re: Prayers needed for the Parker/Mason family!

The Lord family will be praying!

will pray for family and john

Sky we are in revival at our church we will pray now and tonight at Church.

Update: Things have gradually became worse throughout the day...the family had even been told to prepare for the worse...however, just a few minutes ago, out of nowhere, John Ryan began breathing on his own! He is nowhere near out of the woods, but God is working and is in control of this situation! Please continue to pray!

Amen,praying now.

Prayers from The Eastman Family . MAY GOD BLESS .

Praying for this little boy and for a miracle to happen so obvious that doctors can only say it must have been God!

Praying in Allentown!!!

I sure will be prayin

PRAYERS SENT

Today will be John Ryan's last day here on Earth with us. The family has decided to donate his organs. Because of him, five other children are going to have the chance to survive. Thank you all for your prayers...please continue to pray for strength for this family.

Sky

Me and my family has been in prayer for this family and will continue to do so, We cant imagine their pain. Not to offend anyone,But to try and make point, WE know that this baby was only here 9 months but what joy he brought to this family, Joy some may not know. but as i think of how the lose of his life SAVED the life of 5 other babies. what a sacrificial choice these young parents made.that at the lose of one saved others , hero some has said , and i agree. but i also think of how God gave his only Son that YOU AND I might have life and have it more abundanly!!! You see when Jesus laid his life down, that gave us the opportunity to be saved and live when we was not gonna survive unless a sacrice was made and he was the ultimate sacrifice. MANY of you i dont know but just want u to know someone died so u could live. May God bless u real good!!

This is such sad news, I will continue to pray for the Parker family I hope that y'all can find some comfort and strength! Tim Floyd it is an honor to call you a friend.

AMEN TIM GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

I have called the Mason family my friends for most of my life and I know that they suffer from the loss of a precious child and in know way can I begin to know how they are feeling but I do know that strength comes from faith and family and it is oblivious that this young couple has both. May God bless them and see them through.

btt

Prayers sent from the Golman family

My family will pray, and we believe in prayers