​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Masters.......

I tell you what, it has been quiet when it comes to talking bout the upcoming masters, not much being said, I know Hank on here doing heck of a job promoting it. No smack talk....none

Well who is coming?

When you getting here?

How many you hounds you bringing?

Who your pick to win it this year??

Come on hunters lets get some excitement going, the super bowl around the corner, going be big entry, going to be hell of a hunt.....

Lenny

Re: The Masters.......

Lenny, we are coming. There are a few of us traveling together on Tuesday. Each, bringing a handful of hounds. Just take it easy on us with the little black unit you just got from these parts.......

Chris - the gyp running good, she over at C&M getting tighten up for masters.

See you there....

I am coming Tuesday after noon...

Bringing 4 dogs if they stay sound,

Not Sure on my pick - there several
David Bailey
Paul Caskey
Vaden Bond
Whitey Turner

21st Place = Ducote and Smith ...

Now, if I we didn't think we could beat that crew and you, wouldn't leave home

Ducote
Every time u left SC u got it that lip pooped out and have that long miserable ride home.
Going be same old story this year.

Proposal. .. since Barry not going be there me u skinny have our own daily Calcutta that easy I rest steak every night. ....

LENNY YOU MUST HAVE A UNIT DOING PRETTY GOOD MAKING BETS WITH DUCOTE . OR YOU JUST CALLING HIS BLUFF.

you must not have been at the last Masters there

NO STEVE I HAVEN'T BEEN OVER THERE TO A HUNT YET BUT I'M GOING THIS YEAR TI TRY MY LUCK.

Robert I think you will have good time I always do when I get to see all those boys again. Hope you the best of luck

I'm going to say Kyle Todd is going to be hard to beat!! Looks like he's got Deep Bench!!!
You All Can Take That To The Bank$$$$

Steve - my memory is bad now I recall you placing Cherokee lady??

OK - don't remember you running in manning? I know skinny has when he was part of sticker kennels.....

win loose or draw ducoto we eating steak every night......

Robert - not sure if my units worthy of running in a masters hunt but I am bringing them, I think they will clog the paths enough to put ducotos dogs in the road...lol

now with all the picking, I have done good before with some of skinny, Steve stuff, I had dog named skinny out of DOC he descent dog, and now went got another gyp out of gambler - 3 runs so far she looks good, them boys in Eastern NC put me on her.

The Masters is always like a reunion to me, I cant wait I heard Allen Kearby is coming, Whitey and Brenda, I haven't heard from John Heohner but I assume he coming he always does good at the big hunts, Danny Morris normally comes, ducoto and skinny, Tic, Paul (Lake Hills dogs tough), Heard Runt Kid coming haven't seen him in a while, heard Heath Davis coming, he funny as hell.....I know Paul Caskey coming from SC and he got a good dog, The locals going to be tough Fat Cat, and Chubs (no pity heaters they hot), Hear ole Mike McShane coming to place 2, NC be represented well, Breeders cup dogs, Triple B he won hunt 2 yrs in a row and has some friggen nice looking dogs, Ronnie Norris got nice pack, short bros probably come, one of my old friends Big Daddy Sonny Cerney Dry Branch dogs always ready to run a coyote.. also Ms David Bailey (Robin) got hounds up at Paul's in training and Paul told me they are super nice and are the heat...Paul straight up if he said they good they good, told me there 5 future champions there..Not sure but if Quick Catch dogs over the classic this week, he coming to run Chloe - he ton of fun to hang out with.....look out for Mr Richard he always holding something that get name called, not sure if Jeff Lucas and Ronnie coming if they do look out they got some nice muscle up, black and tan hounds that are nice. Wish my buddy Lonnie would come and run with us, he busy running fox pen, but he still got dogs that can run something, and run it right, we were running grey fox Thursday, fox crossed hung a left and ran 75 yards down the road and Lonnie gyps came out hung left and ran it right.....he is a future hall of fame hunter....

alright I am heading out to feed my (2015 breeders cup winners now)
Steve they old school WHITE dogs.....

if I can help anyone coming from far off call me.....

Lenny

Well ill be down Tuesday night to try my luck , first time to manning and first time to masters , good luck to everyone, see yall soon

Cat daddy kennels has got this one in the bank boys

Kyle Todd is my pick .

I'm hearing a little smack talking in the wind Crowe...

One man said he's been watching the weather , and saw the ice and cold weather we've had and he says that's just perfect with him cause he plans on making it a Kool 3 days for a lot of folks.

But with the recent cold snap, another man said you know everyone in Clarendon Berkeley and Williamson county has their own Heaters if it gets too Kool.

Watch out for Barefoot & Bailey , Parker and Brim aren't coming to sight see. They say Coot can handle a deer on the outside and this place is like the outside with a boat load of roads and all the game in the world....she's turning into a regular Redgal. I would think Scott Hoehner might be tough as well if he comes.

The boys above us in NC showed they can run on flat ground too, when they held class in Picayune last month. Vaden can't buy ALL the good ones !

Lucas and SC took most of the money out of the Fla st last week....but they did leave a little down there - hope the Ga and Fla crowd have enough money for gas to get up here... TopFlite and Killam Hills could be trouble.

And as far as our little crowd....we'll be bringing a LIL gyp that's pulled enough Showtime out of Ga field trials , they gave her a free Tshirt....the rest are a little green, they just don't know it.

It's looking like a good one...Brenda's phone is on melt down...judges ready...and we put in an order for Sunny and 70 all that week.

Almost forgot....like Tic and FAOS would say....come... Get You Some !!!!

Some one check Runts temp!!! I think he may have over heated already with his weather forecast......
There are some names that failed to mention we know you two can't whip up enough hoop-law about everyone. But the feb 14 old man Valentine said "He is making the trip" Baseball is starting so who knows.
Da-Judge Teat presiding will be there if any steak bets need to go infront of a jury.
Heard the chicken farmer from ark is sending his daddy!!!

PLEASE DONT LET VALENTINE PULL DOWN ANY FENCE SPINNING WHEELS THIS TIME.

I put my money on Jimmy Mitcheom... With one of those j.j. little man and j.j. Maggie dogs! She is a super nice dog

Ran with Jimmy "Fat Cat" Howard and Kyle Todd this week and they had some units that could FLOAT!!! These boys don't place at every hunt in SC they go to for no reason. They will surly have some in contentions!! Kat Daddy Kennels has some nice ones also, ran with those guys a few weeks back but got tired of getting whipped so I have been dodgging them here latley!! Lenny, I will try to bring 2 to 3 for the chance of 20th place but other than that it's just to see some FAST ones!!

I AM HEARING THAT TOP GUN KENNELS IS COMING TO CAST A BIG SHADOW ON THE BIG DANCE.