​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A few more things about the Masters hunt coming up...

It's shaping up to be a good one....drawing folks from all over - Brenda says she thinks 14 states are coming - NC,SC,MS,LA,MO,ILL,ARK,TX,TENN,VA,GA,AL,FLA and PA.

There will be a child's bench show between classes at the bench show.
I talked to Black Gold this morning and I'm pretty sure they will have something for All the winners in this youth group.

Almost all of the sponsors will be on site or at the banquet....Showtime,Pride,Specialty Feeds,Black Gold,Hunters's Horn, and I think Sportsmix ,Johnson's Telemetry, and maybe a couple more.
Talk with these folks and let them know how much they are appreciated.

Chris McDonald with 3 Rivers Hound Supply will be at the hunt - his number is 843-908-2288.

Wally Johnson with Johnsons Dog Supplies will be at the hunt - his number is 336-613-4754.

Stan Durant with Advanced Crafting will be at the hunt - his number is 803-972-0624.

Bobbi Jo Burris with BB Graphics will be at the hunt - her number is 843-513-8029.

Wally and Chris have all the dog supplies you will need, and some you might not know you need....give them a call and I'm sure they can find what you want.

Stan can make ANYTHING out of the laminated aluminum (feeders,boxes,cornhole boards,deer blinds....anything). Give him a shout and he can bring whatever you're interested in. Makes super nice 4 wheeler dog boxes- big and light.

Bobbie Jo has made blankets,coozies,license plates,shirts and jackets for the Leaderboard and tons of hunts. She can come up with whatever you need.

Re: A few more things about the Masters hunt coming up...

What are the dates of the Masters?

March 19-22
Low Country Fox Run
Manning, SC

If you are on the Draw List and wont be able to make the draw Please let me know. Also if you have numbers reserved you are not going to need give me a call and let me know.

Thanks, Brenda T

573-714-8011

Toby with Johnson's Telemetry said he will be there to take in collars that need repair, and I think he will have other items to show and discuss.

Also...here's an example of what Stan Durant had for sale at the Children's home hunt last week. The 4 wheeler boxes are super light, strong, and reasonably priced. photo 2014-03-01_12-32-40_988_zps9367f561.jpg

And thanks Chris McDonald with 3 Rivers Hound Supply for sponsoring the blankets to the top 20.

Who's coming to get this one ?

photo 2014-03-08_22-29-06_550_zps2ce4bdc4.jpg

See You at the Masters