Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lake ouachita

who's gonna take this one

Re: lake ouachita

They say hoop hollar kennels has been called out at this one and skinny is running scared.

The newest member of Howard county kennels ( chase ) says he has the first 5 spots all taken care of all we can hope for is on of the back half. I would be nervous but that's all I had a shot at anyway. Get them ready sounds like a total domination from. Howard county.

what I been hearin Thompson been reloadin big time. he gonna come to buckville and cleanhouse,

What we saw at western derby he needs to reload

Just like the water from lake Ouachita , the first place I'n the derby and all age will be headed south to Louisiana !

Re: lake ouahchita

Hope u got em ready Jody we coming and not 2 clap

U need a map smart been so long since you been anywhere

Let me guess Smart.. You will get 30 numbers and then....... Not come. Go ahead. Will b surprised if you come. SURPRISE ME.

Don't forget Dave he places 2hiup at last hunt

Big Jimmy is loaded and bringing 51 hounds trying to beat HCK !!!

It only takes one good one

No doubt I been missing, these last few hunts, so I'm ready to come and have a little fun. ! I may even show up with a hound or two that can run a little. Me and ol Jimmy T. Might even go Do a repeat from last year !!!

Mr Crowell take it easy on us ... We already have HCK and Skinny and Big Jimmy on us. where are we suppose place?

I have read all this and stayed quiet. But my opinion is someone new will win this one. Good luck. No smack talking from me...Sorry may surprise most. I'm sure it will be a good hunt as always.

IT WANT BE SMARTS----YOU CANT GET HIM OUT OF THE YARD///SMARTS JULYS DOWN AND OUT////

Caskey kennel will be locked and loaded for this one

Really one won Derby last hunt 9th & 10 the all age what u do o 6th at western derby come on

Like two shoot yard dogs grow some put u name on it if u post it whis I didn't on first post post u should man enough two put u name on it

Do you need a map smart? you always say you are cumin to put a whoopin on everybody then don't show up. thought maybe you don't know how to get up here. tell u what surely you know how to get to Mt.Ida and we send somebody down there lead you to buckville. you win we will all shake your hand. you lose???.....well that mite be different. you talk mighty strong. but come on up we all want to see them badass julys. Last hunt they was two or three huntin for deer and rabbit dogs. heck you mite get rid of them and get u some real dogs. and no im not putting my name on it. you wanna make me pay come win hunt or at least place one or two and I will eat crow

The real Kevin smart I didn't post anything tel the post about the washed up Julys post Yal can bly bly all u want don't give a **** get after it

I know the way

Didn't mean no harm just trying to get u to come. hearing it through the grapevine up here ole hoop an holler buyin everthing he can get his hands on. heard it was gonna take three trucks and a trailer to getem up here. think I will just stay home and watch thisun.

Don't worry about me fella y'all been wooping me all year just another day at the office. We are coming to cheer my Lil buddy from la Jody between him and the hck boys it going to be a good one .

Let'em Roll Boys Let'em Roll!

As bad as I hate to post this, I don't think we will be in attendance for this Hunt. Haven't turned our numbers n yet. But we don't think we will be able to come. Work will not let us come. We shall see though. I'm sure the bashing will start towards us now though. We don't miss it many.

Can't wait for it to get here. My money would be on skinny and the la boys (caskey and chase and Jody ). I figure Bratton, Rowton
And jimmy Scott will place. But it all depends on whose dogs stay in the country. I hope Howard county makes.

Skinny ain't got nothin

Hoop and Hollar will dominate!!!!

watch out theres a wrath coming to buckville like it aint never seen

It's called Louisiana hounds

BUCKVILLE NEWS YOU ARE CRAZY! HOOP N WILL NOT DOMINATE. TYEY MAY PLACE 9TH OR 10TH. THAT'S THE NORMAL HERE LATELY. THE WHO HATES TO BREAK THE NEW;)

la hounds need to win after all the hot air yall blowin. long ride back to la with a belly full of crow. yall better come hungry.Lol

Who you are correct maybe won't place a thing. We still coming I still say you will never find a better place than Buckville and we love it. I just looked at the past results didn't see WHO nowhere maybe this is your time to shine. Hope to clap for you.

Better watch out for mooney. He's on a roll!!!!

they gonna be passing crying towels out at this one

SKINNY AN MOONLITE BE THE ONES TO WATCH OUT FOR. HOOP AN HOLLAR AND ROWTON BE RITE UP THERE WITHEM. WATCHEM AN WEEP BOYS.

Bobby Pete train Harris will not be there to clap. They place every time he takes them. I'm JUST saying.

Hear that train a coming!!!!! PETE TRAIN!!!!!!!! CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!

Brandon Rowland and Kevin Smart will be in top 5

I'm ready all this and its killing me that we won't be there to clap for you boys. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

its gonna play to the tune Its Crying Time Again You cant lose but you dang sure cant win!